Closing date: 10/01/2020
These Fellowships are established under the terms of the Will of the late Phyllis Irene Grey.
1. There shall be Fellowships to be called the Phyllis Irene Grey Fellowships in Veterinary Science.
2. The Fellowships shall be open to female Veterinary Science students with a particular interest in animal health research.
3. The Fellowships shall be used -
(a) to pursue a course of study in research into animal health for the Bachelor of Philosophy into animal health;
(b) to pursue a course of study towards a postgraduate degree or diploma in research into animal health;
(c) to assist in the payment of education towards the Bachelor of Veterinary Science degree.
4. The Fellowships shall be awarded annually and shall have a maximum value of up to $3,000 per annum. A lesser or greater amount may apply depending on the available income, or proportion which may also be used to support the research of the recipient, this to be nominated at the time of the award.
5 If, for any reason, there are no applicants, or applicants are deemed unsuitable, the income shall be accumulated and according to the judgment of the University, either more Fellowships or a Fellowship of greater value shall be offered later.
6. The Fellowships shall be awarded on the recommendation of the Executive of the Institute of Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences.
7. Application forms are available from the Research and Postgraduate Studies Office, IVABS, and should be submitted to the Scholarships Office by 10 January each year. However, in special circumstances and when finance permits consideration may be given to applications received other than by the normal closing date.
8. Applicants should include in their application, their curriculum vitae, academic record and any material establishing financial need.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Log in to the student portal.
Select the scholarships tab and choose ‘Make an application’.
You must complete the admission process before you can apply for a scholarship. Read the section for Prospective students on ourHow to apply page.
Ph D Scholarship Within The Area Animal Nutrition And Health, The Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU), Norway, 5 days ago
The Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU) NMBU has a special responsibility for research and education that ensures the basis of life for future generations. Sustainability is rooted in eve...
Notice Of Open Competition For Admission To Ph D Programs Related To The 36th Cycle Academic Year... (# Of Pos: 48), UNIVERSITA&#039; DEGLI STUDI DI TERAMO, Italy, 4 days ago
Notice of Open Competition for Admission to PhD Programs Related to the 36th Cycle - Academic Year 2020/2021 The three-year PhD programs listed below are activated, for the academic year 2020/2021...
Ph D Fellowship In Micro Rn As And Extracellular Vesicles As Novel Diagnostic And Prognostic Markers For The Equine Bloodworm At Department Of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 13 hours ago
We are offering a 3 year PhD fellowship in micro-RNAs and extracellular vesicles as novel diagnostic and prognostic markers for the equine bloodworm(Strongylus vulgaris)commencing 1 January 2021 o...
Ph D Candidate In Systems Neuroscience And Preclinical Application Of Neurotechnology, University of Amsterdam (UvA), Netherlands, 4 days ago
The Cognitive & Systems Neuroscience group is seeking a highly qualified and motivated candidate for a PhD position in Systems Neuroscience and preclinical research with use of neurotechnology, u...
Ph D Fellowship In Pre Clinical Medicine At The Department Of Experimental Medicine (Aem), University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 13 hours ago
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen We are offering a PhD fellowship in pre-clinical medicine/meta-analysis from October 1st, or as soon as possible thereafter. Our gro...
Ph D Position At The Centre For Cancer Biomarkers (Ccbio), University of Bergen, Norway, 7 days ago
UiB - Knowledge that shapes society Through robust and close interaction with the world around us – globally, nationally and locally – we shall be instrumental in building a society based on knowl...