Closing date: to be announced
The Kathleen Stewart Scholarships have been established to encourage female New Zealand students to obtain tertiary education in agriculture or horticulture. They were set up by Mr James Lockie Stewart, a Wellington lawyer, in memory of his wife Kathleen, who died in 1991. These scholarships are complementary to the James Lockie Stewart Scholarships for male students.
1. The Kathleen Stewart Scholarships shall each have a value of $5000 and be open to female students who are New Zealand citizens.
2. Candidates must be enrolled full-time for an undergraduate (excluding first year students) or postgraduate (excluding PhD) programme at Massey University in either agriculture, agricommerce, horticulture or equine studies.
3. The scholarships shall be awarded annually as funds permit on the recommendation of the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee provided the applications are of sufficient academic merit. In most years, a total of five scholarships will be awarded.
4. In recommending the award of the scholarships the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee shall take account of other scholarships and bursaries held with a view to achieving a reasonable distribution of monies among qualifying candidates.
5. The scholarship monies shall be paid in May.
6. Students who withdraw from their studies during the year in which the scholarship was awarded shall repay the money awarded to them.
7. Applications close with the Scholarships Office on 10 March in the year in which the award is to be made. Application forms (ASSC. 2 for Bachelor programmes, or ASSC.3 for postgraduate programmes) are available from the Scholarships Office email: email@example.com - PLEASE specify which form you require.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Applications will NOT be accepted more than 3 months in advance of the closing date.
Log in to the student portal.
Select the scholarships tab and choose ‘Make an application’.
You must complete the admission process before you can apply for a scholarship. Read the section for Prospective students on ourHow to apply page.
Postgraduate Scholarship In Oculomotor Physiology, University of Sydney, Australia, about 12 hours ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Oculomotor Physiology Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A unique opportunity is avai...
Tce Acc Postgraduate Scholarship In Novel Noncoding Rna Based Therapy For Adrenocortical Cancer, University of Sydney, Australia, 4 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: TCE ACC Postgraduate Scholarship in Novel Noncoding RNA-based therapy for adrenocortical cancer Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Rese...
The Rallings Supplementary Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, about 12 hours ago
Funding Body: Mrs Brenda Rallings Title: The Rallings Supplementary Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A unique opportunity is available for an out...
Ph D Scholarships, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 13 hours ago
Apply no later than 13 October 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Compute by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Compute invites talented candidates who have obtained remarkable results dur...
The Rallings Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 4 days ago
Funding Body: Gift from Mrs Brenda Rallings Title: The Rallings Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A unique opportunity is available for an outstan...
Kop Nfp Scholarships Short Courses, Grant Finder, Netherlands, about 12 hours ago
Value and purpose of grant: A KOP NFP scholarship is intended to supplement the salary that the student should continue to receive during the study period. The allowance is a contribution towards ...