Refine Your Search
- Delft University of Technology
- University of Groningen
- Utrecht University
- Uppsala University
- University of Amsterdam
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- Maastricht University
- Radboud University
- Leiden University
- Wageningen University & Research
- University of Amsterdam (UvA)
- Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
- University of Twente (UT)
- Maastricht University (UM)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU)
- Radboud University Medical Center (Radboudumc)
- Tilburg University
- Erasmus MC (University Medical Center Rotterdam)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Wetsus - European centre of excellence for sustainable water technology
- University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht)
- Academic Medical Center (AMC)
- Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC)
- Syddansk University
- American Geophysical Union
- University Medical Center Utrecht
- University Medical Centre Groningen (UMCG)
- University of Leiden ;
- VU university medical center (VUmc)
- faculty of science, university of amsterdam
- Amsterdam UMC, location VU University Medical Center
- Brain Innovation BV
- Erasmus School of Law ;
- Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam (EUR)
- Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience (NIN), KNAW
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- Sanquin Blood Supply Foundation (Sanquin)
- T.M.C. Asser Institute
- The Open Universiteit (OU)
- Universiteit van Amsterdam ;
- University of Groningen ;
- Vrije Universiteit Amstedam
- 40 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Sports and Recreation
- Arts and Literature
- Earth Sciences
- 15 more »
- « less
Faculty Technology, Policy and Management The Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management contributes to sustainable solutions for technical challenges in society by combining the insights from engineering with the humanities and the social sciences. The Department of Values, Technology and...
The Van ‘t Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences in the Faculty of Science has a PhD position in Computational Mass Spectrometry. Recent advances in analytical tools such as comprehensive two-dimensional chromatography (i.e. GCxGC and LCxLC) and high resolution mass spectrometry (HRMS) have...
The future supply of heating and cooling to the built environment will rely on renewable sources such as geothermal sources, aquathermia, data centres or other medium temperature heat sources in order to significantly reduce the CO2 emission of the built environment. These sources are limited in...
Recent advances in analytical tools such as comprehensive two-dimensional chromatography (i.e. GCxGC and LCxLC) and high resolution mass spectrometry (HRMS) have enabled a more detailed chemical characterization of complex samples from different sources (e.g. biological and/or environmental)....
PhD position - Perceived Motion Comfort for Automated Driving Department/faculty: Faculty Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering Level: University Graduate Working hours: 32-38 hours weekly Contract: 4 years Salary: 2325 - 2972 euros monthly (full-time basis) Faculty Mechanical, Maritime...
PhD: Multi-fidelity Probabilistic Design Framework for Complex Marine Structures Department/faculty: Faculty Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering Level: University Graduate Working hours: 38.0 hours weekly Contract: 4 years Salary: 2325 - 2972 euros monthly (full-time basis) Faculty...
DIFFER (Dutch Institute for Fundamental Energy Research) is one of the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) institutes and focuses on a multidisciplinary approach to energy research, combining physics, chemistry, engineering and materials science. The institute is based on two...
We are looking for a highly motivated PhD candidate with a keen interest in understanding the relationship between nutrition and the behaviour of pigs. There are strong environmental and economic incentives to increase the efficiency of conversion of protein in diets for farm animals into edible...
PhD Position in Gravitational Wave Data Analysis (1.0 FTE) Functie The Institute for Subatomic and Gravitational Wave Physics at Utrecht University invites applications for a PhD position in gravitational wave data analysis and searches, with an emphasis on searches for gravitational wave...
PhD position in Viral Metagenomics for One Health (1.0 FTE) Functie One Health recognises that global wellbeing goes beyond the health of humans, but is directly connected to the health of animals, plants, and the environment. Preparedness is key as we are increasingly challenged with zoonotic...