Refine Your Search
- University of Groningen
- Utrecht University
- Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- Radboud University
- Wageningen University and Research Center
- Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
- University of Amsterdam
- Delft University of Technology
- University of Amsterdam (UvA)
- Wageningen University & Research
- University of Twente (UT)
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU)
- Maastricht University (UM)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Radboud University Medical Center (Radboudumc)
- Leiden University
- University Medical Centre Groningen (UMCG)
- Erasmus MC (University Medical Center Rotterdam)
- Wetsus, European centre of excellence for sustainable watertechnology
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- The Netherlands Cancer Institute
- University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht)
- Tilburg University
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR)
- The Open Universiteit (OU)
- University of Leiden ;
- VU university medical center (VUmc)
- Academic Medical Center (AMC)
- Centrum Wiskunde en Informatica (CWI)
- Grant Finder
- Maastricht University
- Netherlands Institute for the Study of Crime and Law Enforcement (NSCR)
- Wetsus - European centre of excellence for sustainable water technology
- CIRO+, centre of expertise for chronic organ failure
- KU Leuven
- Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC)
- Netherlands eScience Center
- Princess Máxima Center for Pediatric Oncology
- Protestantse Theologische Universiteit (PThU)
- Sanquin Blood Supply Foundation (Sanquin)
- Simbeyond B.V.
- TU Delft
- University of Groningen (RUG)
- Utrecht University ;
- Utrecht University/ Universiteit Utrecht
- 46 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Sports and Recreation
- Materials Science
- Arts and Literature
- Earth Sciences
- 15 more »
- « less
Contribute to the energy transition with efficient hydrogen production from a novel bubble-free membraneless electrolyser. Green hydrogen is becoming an important ingredient in realizing the energy transition, by storing large amounts of intermittent electricity and as a base chemical. Water...
We are looking for We are looking for an enthusiastic PhD researcher on the governance of integrating climate change adaptation measures with public health and other regional challenges. Regions are increasingly confronted with implementing various transitions including climate change...
We are looking for Do you have a strong affiliation with genetic evaluation and breeding goals for dairy cattle? Do you want to improve their resource use efficiency, and thereby reduce the environmental impact of milk production? Then you may be one of the PhD-candidates we are looking for! We...
We are looking for Do you have a recent PhD degree in Social Sciences and are you interested in improving the training and wellbeing of PhD candidates? Wageningen School of Social Sciences (WASS) is one of the six graduate schools of Wageningen University & Research (WUR). WASS presently hosts...
Location: AMSTERDAM FTE: 1,0 Job description Chronic dry mouth and dry eye complaints are very common among the elderly population and multi-medicated patients (estimated at 10-20 % of the population). Due to the loss of saliva the risk of oral diseases strongly increases. In addition, processes...
PhD position on the intersection between combinatorial optimisation, AI, and explainability We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to work on the intersection between combinatorial optimisation, AI, and explainability. Modern optimisation methods are invaluable in assisting decision-makers...
PhD Position on consumer-related rebound effects of circular business models (0.8 - 1.0 FTE) Functie Are you passionate about sustainability and inquisitive? Utrecht University is recruiting a full-time PhD candidate for a four-year project in the field of the circular economy. The project aims...
Employment: 1.0 FTE Gross monthly salary: € 2,443 - € 3,122 Nijmegen School of Management Required background: Research University Degree Application deadline: 6 June 2022 Are you an aspiring researcher looking for a new opportunity in the field of sustainability and energy transitions? Would...
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to work on the intersection between combinatorial optimisation, AI, and explainability. Modern optimisation methods are invaluable in assisting decision-makers in complex problems with difficult constraints, e.g., scheduling, production-planning,...
In the Physics of Complex Fluids (PCF) group at the University of Twente (Enschede, The Netherlands, http://www.utwente.nl/en/tnw/pcf/ ), research is aimed to understand various behaviors of multicomponent fluids near interfaces. The goal of the PhD project is to develop and use AFM-based...