- PhD degree in biology, biotechnology, regenerative medicine, bioengineering, biofabrication or in a related area.
- Experience with primary stem cell culture, bone marrow biology and hematopoiesis, vascularization and angiogenesis, 3D culture and hydrogels. Your expertise is also proven by your track record and peer-reviewed scientific publications.
- Experience with 3D (bio-)printing, biomaterials, tissue engineering and extracellular matrix engineering, tissue culture, organoid biology, advanced microscopy, bioreactors and microfluidics systems will be positively evaluated
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary research environment to contribute to team efforts and projects, and guide the research efforts of students within the group
- Ability to communicate effectively scientific ideas, foster collaboration and independent thinking.
- Proven proficiency in written and spoken English.
The initial contract will be for a period of one year, which will be extended to a total of three years upon successful assessment.
Start date: As soon as possible
The deadline for submitting your application is March 31, 2021.
Please provide your updated CV and a motivation letter and the contact details of two referees via the dedicated online form.
Ph D / Post Doc In Biophysics , Technical University of Munich, Germany, about 6 hours ago
03.05.2021, Wissenschaftliches Personal Living cells rely on the ability of the cytoskeleton to continuously form and destroy diverse structures, which is strongly coupled to the adhesion processe...
Ph D Student In Computational Systems Biology At Cic Bio Gune, Asociación Centro de Investigación Cooperativa en Biociencias - CIC bioGUNE, Spain, 20 days ago
The Computational Biology Group at CIC bioGUNE seeks a highly skilled and motivated PhD student to work on an exciting project that aims at developing a computational framework for modeling stem c...
Interdisciplinary Ph D Position In Quantitative Cell Biology And Biochemistry, University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 7 hours ago
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic PhD candidate with a strong background in cell biology, (bio)chemistry, (bio)physics or closely related fields to join the Cell Cycle Dynamic...
Tecniospring Industry Candidate For A Project Related To The Development Of Human Liver Models, Cytes Biotechnologies, Spain, 8 days ago
RESEARCHER’S PROFILE: PhD in Biosciences (biology, biomedicine, biochemistry, biotechnology, etc.). With in-depth knowledge in molecular biology and cell culture; specifically, with a research bac...
Pd D Student Tissue Engineering And/Or Cell Therapies (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 11 hours ago
The INM – Leibniz Institute for New Materials in Saarbrücken, Germany, is an internationally leading center for materials research, a scientific partner to national and international research inst...
Open Ph D Position In Active Biomaterials , Technical University of Munich, Germany, 2 days ago
29.04.2021, Wissenschaftliches Personal The Nano- and Microrobotics lab is looking for an exceptional PhD candidate to further the development active biomaterials for stem cell research. About us ...