- You hold a PhD degree in biofabrication, synthetic biology, biomedical engineering, regenerative medicine or in a related area
- Proven expertise in biomaterial-based (stem) cell 3D culture and bioengineering, hydrogel and polymer design and processing, extracellular-matrix derived molecules, materials chemistry, cell-matrix interactions
- Experiences in synthetic biology, pancreas biology, organoids, bioprinting, diabetes research, vascularization, bioreactor systems, photonics will be positively evaluated
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary research environment and to contribute to team efforts and projects
- Ability to communicate effectively scientific ideas, foster collaboration and independent thinking.
- Proven proficiency in written and spoken English.
The initial contract will be for a period of one year, which will be extended to a total of three years upon successful assessment.
Ph D Student In Computational Systems Biology At Cic Bio Gune, Asociación Centro de Investigación Cooperativa en Biociencias - CIC bioGUNE, Spain, 21 days ago
The Computational Biology Group at CIC bioGUNE seeks a highly skilled and motivated PhD student to work on an exciting project that aims at developing a computational framework for modeling stem c...
Interdisciplinary Ph D Position In Quantitative Cell Biology And Biochemistry, University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 21 hours ago
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic PhD candidate with a strong background in cell biology, (bio)chemistry, (bio)physics or closely related fields to join the Cell Cycle Dynamic...
Ph D / Post Doc In Biophysics , Technical University of Munich, Germany, about 21 hours ago
03.05.2021, Wissenschaftliches Personal Living cells rely on the ability of the cytoskeleton to continuously form and destroy diverse structures, which is strongly coupled to the adhesion processe...
Pd D Student Tissue Engineering And/Or Cell Therapies (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 1 hour ago
The INM – Leibniz Institute for New Materials in Saarbrücken, Germany, is an internationally leading center for materials research, a scientific partner to national and international research inst...
Ph D Position In Cell Biophysics / Cell Migration, Université de MONS, Belgium, 17 days ago
The Mechanobiology and Soft Matter group led by Prof Sylvain Gabriele at the University of Mons (Belgium) has an opening for a PhD student in the area of cell biophysics1-3 . The project falls wit...
Ph D Scholarship In Fish Health Research, Norwegian Veterinary Institute, Norway, 9 days ago
The Norwegian Veterinary Institute, Section for Fish Health research, has a vacant 3-year PhD scholarship linked to a project on red blood cell responses and blood biomarkers in salmonids. The pos...