Refine Your Search
- University of Groningen
- Utrecht University
- Maastricht University (UM)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU)
- Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- University Medical Centre Groningen (UMCG)
- Erasmus MC (University Medical Center Rotterdam)
- Radboud University
- University of Twente (UT)
- Wageningen University & Research
- Radboud University Medical Center (Radboudumc)
- Sanquin Blood Supply Foundation (Sanquin)
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
- Leiden University
- Princess Máxima Center for Pediatric Oncology
- University of Amsterdam (UvA)
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- University of Amsterdam
- 12 more »
- « less
We offer a PhD position in Systems Biology at the University of Twente (UT). The successful applicant will join the Applied Analysis (AA) group at the Department of Applied Mathematics
Department of Applied Mathematics The faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science (EEMCS) uses mathematics, electronics and computer technology to contribute to the development of Information and Communication Technology (ICT). With ICT present in almost every device and...
The conditions of employment comply with the Collective Labour Agreement of Medical Centers (CAO-UMC). The 0,80 fte position is for one year with a possibility for an extension till a maximum of 4 years. Salary indication for the postdoc position is scale 10, with a maximum salary amount of €...
), a postdoc with a PhD degree in molecular cell biology, preferably with experience in Life Sciences and Technology. Experience and/or interest in optical microscopy and the zebrafish larvae as a
research on the biology and treatment of cancer. The lab is surrounded by other labs that study chromatin biology and genome instability, and is part of the Cancer Research Center Groningen, in which basic
- A stimulating and creative learning environment. - A full-time (1.0 FTE) PhD position for up to 4 years. The successful candidate will initially be offered a position for one year; with an extension of 3 more years conditional on a positive evaluation after 9 months. - The successful candidate...
Maastricht University Medical Center+ (The Netherlands) The radiology department of the Maastricht University Medical Center+ (MUMC+) comprises all applications of medical imaging for patient care (diagnostics and treatment) and clinical scientific research. Imaging, and in particular nuclear...
We offer a full-time position, in a multidisciplinary, international and exciting research environment embedded in clinics with a variety of medical imaging modalities. As this vacancy concerns a joint position in the Maastricht University Medical Center+ and KU Leuven, you will have the...
- A research project aimed at impact at the highest international level. - Mentoring, supervision and training. - Access to state-of-the art infrastructure - A stimulating international research environment. - A position for 3 years (first 1 year and after positive evaluation the contract will...
vital to the understanding of neurodegenerative diseases caused by IDPs. What do we need A postdoc with a PhD degree in molecular cell biology, preferably with experience in stem cell biology and