Refine Your Search
- Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- Utrecht University
- University of Groningen
- University of Amsterdam
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
- University of Amsterdam (UvA)
- Leiden University
- Radboud University
- University of Twente (UT)
- Wageningen University & Research
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU)
- Maastricht University
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Maastricht University (UM)
- Delft University of Technology
- NIOZ Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research
- Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research (NIOZ)
- Radboud University Medical Center (Radboudumc)
- Erasmus MC (University Medical Center Rotterdam)
- Syddansk University
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- The Netherlands Cancer Institute
- Tilburg University
- University Medical Centre Groningen (UMCG)
- Academic Medical Center (AMC)
- Centrum Wiskunde en Informatica (CWI)
- Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR)
- Amsterdam UMC, location VU University Medical Center
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- The Open Universiteit (OU)
- University Medical Center Utrecht
- University of Leiden ;
- Uppsala University
- Delft University of Technology ;
- The Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy
- Universiteit voor Humanistiek
- University of Groningen ;
- VU university medical center (VUmc)
- Eindhoven University of Technology / University of Amsterdam / Leiden University / CWI
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Nyenrode Business University
- Radboud University Nijmegen (RU)
- Sanquin Blood Supply Foundation (Sanquin)
- Sanquin Research
- Universiteit Leiden
- University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG), RUG
- University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht)
- University of Copenhagen
- Wageningen UR (University &amp; Research centre)
- 49 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Sports and Recreation
- Arts and Literature
- Earth Sciences
- 15 more »
- « less
The three positions correspond to three distinct projects offered by Dr Michael Behrisch (VQM), Dr Evanthia Dimara (DEC) and Dr Tamara Mchedlidze (ANV) respectively. All PhD theses will be supervised jointly by each Assistant Professor (daily supervisor) and Prof Alexandru Telea (thesis...
The PhD researcher will conduct research on designing and evaluating consent management architectures for data sharing in which both companies and governments are involved. Specific focus points are digital authorization and delegation architectures and governance models for data ecosystems....
Radboudumc The candidate will join the PhD programme of the Radboud Institute for Molecular Life Sciences ( RIMLS ), where Dr. Koen van den Dries leads a start-up research group that is focused on unraveling the molecular mechanisms that control the functional diversity of the cellular...
We offer excellent terms of employment . A few highlights from our Collective Labour Agreement include: working hours that can be discussed and arranged so that they allow for the best possible work-life balance; paid parental leave; the option to accrue additional holiday hours by working more,...
A better future for everyone. This ambition motivates our scientists in executing their leading research and inspiring teaching. At Utrecht University , the various disciplines collaborate intensively towards major societal themes. Our focus is on Dynamics of Youth, Institutions for Open...
The ambition of Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is clear: to contribute to a better world through outstanding education and ground-breaking research. We strive to be a university where personal development and commitment to society play a leading role. A university where people from different...
Job description The Urban Citizen Fellowship is established by the Municipality of Amsterdam and the Netherlands Institute for Advanced Study in the Humanities and Social Sciences (NIAS-KNAW) to stimulate the use of advanced research in political deliberation and public policy making for the...
Job description NIAS offers individual fellowships to scholars who wish to carry out advanced research in the humanities and the social sciences. For five or ten months, scholars are offered the time and space to work on a topic of their own choice, as member of an interdisciplinary community of...
Department Qubit Research Division The Qubit Research division focuses on the development of robust quantum devices: quantum bits that are intrinsically protected by underlying physical principles. We combine material science, theory, and novel device design, and our activities range from...
The Department of Mechanics of Solids, Surfaces & Systems (MS3), part of the faculty of Engineering Technology (ET) is currently seeking a PhD candidate in the area of interface optimization in metal-thermoplastic hybrid joints. The work will be done in the Surface Engineering and Maintenance...