Refine Your Search
- Grant Finder
- University of Groningen
- Utrecht University
- Delft University of Technology
- Maastricht University
- Radboud University
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- Syddansk University
- Uppsala University
- University of Twente (UT)
- Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
- Maastricht University (UM)
- Wageningen University & Research
- University of Amsterdam (UvA)
- Radboud University Medical Center (Radboudumc)
- University of Amsterdam
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU)
- Erasmus MC (University Medical Center Rotterdam)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- University Medical Centre Groningen (UMCG)
- Leiden University
- Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC)
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht)
- Amsterdam UMC, location VU University Medical Center
- VU university medical center (VUmc)
- Academic Medical Center (AMC)
- Tilburg University
- NIOZ Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research
- Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research (NIOZ)
- The Open Universiteit (OU)
- European Magnetism Association EMA
- Netherlands Forensic Institute
- The Netherlands Cancer Institute
- University Medical Center Utrecht
- Amsterdam Business School (ABS), University of Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Institute for Global Health and Development (AIGHD)
- CERN European Organization for Nuclear Research
- Centrum Wiskunde en Informatica (CWI)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR)
- German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE)
- Hogeschool van Amsterdam (HvA)
- Netherlands Institute for the Study of Crime and Law Enforcement (NSCR)
- Personnel & Organization
- Sanquin Blood Supply Foundation (Sanquin)
- University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG), RUG
- University of Leeds
- VU University Amsterdam
- Wageningen University & Research
- 47 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Social Sciences
- Sports and Recreation
- Earth Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Arts and Literature
- 14 more »
- « less
Organisation Since its foundation in 1614, the University of Groningen has enjoyed an international reputation as a dynamic and innovative center of higher education offering high-quality teaching and research. Belonging to the best research universities of Europe and joining forces with...
This PhD position is meant to contribute to the economic analysis of markets for hydrogen. Hydrogen is increasingly seen as a potential energy carrier to heat buildings and produce electricity while it is also expected to become a major fuel in transport. In addition, hydrogen may play a role to...
32 - 40 hours per week Maximum gross monthly salary: € 4,274 Faculty of Science Job level: PhD Duration of the contract: 1 year Application deadline: 1 October 2019 We are looking for We are looking for excellent PhD and postdoctoral candidates to work on the PrimaVera project. PrimaVera stands...
32 - 40 hours per week Maximum gross monthly salary: € 2,972 Faculty of Science Job level: Research University Degree Duration of the contract: 4 years Application deadline: 1 October 2019 We are looking for We are looking for excellent PhD and postdoctoral candidates to work on the PrimaVera...
40 hours per week Maximum gross monthly salary: € 2,972 Faculty of Science Job level: Research University Degree Duration of the contract: 4 years Application deadline: 30 October 2019 We are looking for The goal of this project is to create experimental spin model systems to test...
Are you looking for a PhD position where you can use your mathematical skills to improve how we make decisions, arrive at compromises, and aggregate information in a group? Are you excited about doing this kind of research in an interdisciplinary environment, in a team with smart and friendly...
The Department of Electrical Engineering has Assistant, Associate and Full Professor positions for female PhD's for Electrical Engineering. These vacancies are part of the Irène Curie Fellowship, and are only open for female candidates in the first six months of...
Candidates should: · have a Msc degree in Life Sciences, such as Biomedical Sciences, Medicine, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Drug Innovation, Toxicology, or a comparable discipline, · be able to work, launch and embrace collaboration in a multidisciplinary setting, · have good...
We are looking for excellent PhD and postdoctoral candidates to work on the PrimaVera project. PrimaVera stands for 'Predictive maintenance for Very effective asset management' and is a multidisciplinary project funded within the framework of the prestigious Dutch National Research agenda. The...
At Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), we believe diversity is key to success. To promote the advancement of talented female researchers at the highest level of the institution we have initiated the prestigious Irene Curie fellowship program. The program is aimed at women in industry,...