Refine Your Search
- Utrecht University
- Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- Radboud University
- University of Groningen
- University of Twente (UT)
- Wageningen University & Research
- Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
- University of Amsterdam
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Maastricht University (UM)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- University of Amsterdam (UvA)
- Radboud University Medical Center (Radboudumc)
- Leiden University
- University Medical Centre Groningen (UMCG)
- Delft University of Technology
- Tilburg University
- Wetsus - European centre of excellence for sustainable water technology
- Wetsus, European centre of excellence for sustainable watertechnology
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC)
- University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht)
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- Syddansk University
- Erasmus MC (University Medical Center Rotterdam)
- Academic Medical Center (AMC)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR)
- Maastricht University
- Sanquin Blood Supply Foundation (Sanquin)
- The Netherlands Cancer Institute
- Centrum Wiskunde en Informatica (CWI)
- CIRO+, centre of expertise for chronic organ failure
- European Space Agency
- Princess Máxima Center for Pediatric Oncology
- Radboud University Nijmegen ;
- Research Square B.V.
- Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research (NIOZ)
- University of Groningen ;
- Academisch Medisch Centrum (AMC)
- Bernoulli Institute for Mathematics, Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence
- De Haagse Hogeschool (HHS)
- European Magnetism Association EMA
- Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH)
- IHE Delft Institute for Water Education
- Josep Carreras Leukaemia Research Institute (IJC)
- Maastricht University ;
- NIOZ Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research
- Netherlands Heart Institute
- TU Eindhoven
- The Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy
- The Open Universiteit (OU)
- UMC Utrecht Research
- Universiteit Leiden
- Universiteit van Amsterdam ;
- University Hospital Tuebingen
- University of Copenhagen
- University of Leiden ;
- University of Stavanger
- University of Tuebingen
- Van Gogh Museum
- Wageningen University
- Wageningen University ;
- 64 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Sports and Recreation
- Arts and Literature
- Earth Sciences
- 15 more »
- « less
Do (Will) you have a MSc degree in Biosystem Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Optimization, or a related discipline? Are you keen for thriving tech-driven agricultural innovation ecosystems? Do you want to be a forerunner in realizing autonomous production of greenhouse farming systems? Then...
The University of Stavanger invites applicants for a PhD Fellowship in Language Modeling for Explainable AI at the Faculty of Science and Technology, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. The position is vacant for accession as soon as possible. This is a trainee position...
Fatigue is a frequently occurring symptom in many patient groups (e.g. multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injury, Parkinson’s syndrome, and long-COVID). Fatigue negatively affects quality of life and the ability to be employed. Although many factors that contribute to sense of fatigue have been...
Are you fascinated by how we use language? Then join this new research project as a PhD Candidate. You will aim to understand commitments in communication, combining linguistic experiments with theoretical discourse analysis. By speaking we undertake commitments, obligations to others to act in...
As part of Dr. Lieke Stelling’s NWO-funded VIDI project Discovering Europe in the Early Modern Period: How Literary Bestsellers Shaped a Diverse Community, 1517-1713 , Utrecht University is recruiting a PhD candidate. In cooperation with the other project members, the PhD candidate will work on...
The next generation of wireless communication systems for civilian satellite and cellular applications demands highly directive and low-cost antennas generating multiple simultaneous co-frequency beams. The multibeam capability in antennas for Internet user terminals and base stations / phones...
VR-Renovate is a multidisciplinary project that involves 3D rendering, Virtual Reality (VR), and visualization technology in order to ease societal transition into sustainable home design. As the Netherlands transitions into more sustainable housing in line with the EU energy efficiency goals,...
Gene regulation a major driving force in development and differentiation. Therefore, faulty gene regulation lies at the heart of the majority of diseases. Intracellular signaling coordinates cell behavior and cell identity by directly regulating gene expression and constitutive signaling leads...
Theoretical physics uses concepts and methods encoded in mathematical language to explain physical reality. At the Institute for Theoretical Physics , we study physical systems on every scale, ranging from very small - quantum correction to gravity - to the largest possible scale - the universe....
To strengthen our new 'Dutch Polar Climate and Cryosphere Change Consortium' or DP4C project team we are looking for a PhD candidate. DP4C is a multi-disciplinary project funded by NWO as as part of the Netherlands Polar Programme policy-driven research funding. It is led by Prof. Roderik van...