Refine Your Search
- Delft University of Technology
- Utrecht University
- Grant Finder
- Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- University of Groningen
- Radboud University
- Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
- Uppsala University
- Leiden University
- Wageningen University & Research
- University of Amsterdam (UvA)
- Maastricht University
- University of Twente (UT)
- University of Amsterdam
- Maastricht University (UM)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU)
- Tilburg University
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Radboud University Medical Center (Radboudumc)
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- Academic Medical Center (AMC)
- Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC)
- Erasmus MC (University Medical Center Rotterdam)
- University of Leiden ;
- Wetsus - European centre of excellence for sustainable water technology
- Wetsus, European centre of excellence for sustainable watertechnology
- Centrum Wiskunde en Informatica (CWI)
- IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca
- Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research (NIOZ)
- Universiteit voor Humanistiek
- University Medical Centre Groningen (UMCG)
- T.M.C. Asser Institute
- University Medical Center Utrecht
- VU university medical center (VUmc)
- American Geophysical Union
- Amsterdam University Medical Centers
- Brain Innovation BV
- Delft Institute of Applied Mathematics
- Eindhoven University of Technology / University of Amsterdam / Leiden University / CWI
- Erasmus School of Law ;
- Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam (EUR)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR)
- Maastricht University ;
- Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience (NIN), KNAW
- Netherlands Institute for the Study of Crime and Law Enforcement (NSCR)
- Princess Máxima Center for Pediatric Oncology
- Sanquin Blood Supply Foundation (Sanquin)
- The Netherlands Cancer Institute
- The Open Universiteit (OU)
- Universiteit van Amsterdam ;
- University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht)
- University of Groningen ;
- Vrije Universiteit Amstedam
- 53 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Sports and Recreation
- Electrical Engineering
- Arts and Literature
- Earth Sciences
- 15 more »
- « less
Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI) has a vacancy in the Computational Imaging (CI) research group for a talented PhD student, on the subject of “Translation-Driven Development of Deep Learning for Simultaneous Tomographic Image Reconstruction and Segmentation”. Job description Imaging is...
Leiden University The Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences comprises five institutes: Education and Child Studies, Political Science, Psychology, Cultural Anthropology & Development Sociology and the Centre for Science and Technology Studies. The Faculty is home to 5,000 students and 600...
Wageningen University & Research The mission of our University is to explore the potential of nature to improve the quality of life. Within Wageningen University & Research, nine specialised research institutes from the Wageningen Research Foundation and Wageningen University have joined forces...
The Theory and History of Psychology department at the University of Groningen is seeking to recruit a talented student for research leading to the PhD. The student is expected to develop her/his research under the direction of Prof. Dr. Annette Mülberger (promotor), together with Dr. Jeremy...
Candidates may apply for this opportunity before July 1st 2020 Central European Time by using the Apply button. Please provide the documents in pdf format Candidates must submit the following documents: 1. a recent curriculum vitae 2. a letter of motivation of a maximum of two A4 pages,...
Scholarship opportunities The expertise group of Education in Culture of the Nieuwenhuis Institute for Educational Research at the University of Groningen is seeking to recruit a talented student for research leading to the PhD. The student is expected to develop her/his research under the...
Scholarship opportunities The Theory and History of Psychology department at the University of Groningen is seeking to recruit a talented student for research leading to the PhD. The student is expected to develop her/his research under the direction of Prof. Dr. Annette Mülberger (promotor),...
Fully-funded PhD position at Utrecht University on 'Innovation, Digitalization and Sustainability' (1.0 FTE) Job description Digitalization is a pervasive trend in the economy and society as a whole. Digital technologies affect value chains, innovation processes, and business models. In this PhD...
The student will conduct research on Inequality and Economic Burden of Non-Communicable Disease in Low- and Middle-Income Countries as part of the Erasmus Initiative Smarter Choices for Better Health – a collaboration between ESHPM, the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) and the Department of...
48 more days to apply The institute of Political Sciences of the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences is looking for a PhD candidate in International Relations / International Political Sociology (Digital Methods) Project description The PhD candidate will be part of the interdisciplinary...