Refine Your Search
- University of Groningen
- Utrecht University
- Grant Finder
- Delft University of Technology
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
- Uppsala University
- Radboud University
- University of Twente (UT)
- Maastricht University
- University of Amsterdam (UvA)
- Syddansk University
- Wageningen University and Research Center
- Radboud University Medical Center (Radboudumc)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Wageningen University & Research
- Maastricht University (UM)
- University of Amsterdam
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU)
- Erasmus MC (University Medical Center Rotterdam)
- University Medical Centre Groningen (UMCG)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Leiden University
- University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht)
- Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC)
- Academic Medical Center (AMC)
- Amsterdam UMC, location VU University Medical Center
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- University of Twente
- Centrum Wiskunde en Informatica (CWI)
- European Magnetism Association EMA
- NIOZ Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research
- Princess Máxima Center for Pediatric Oncology
- Tilburg University
- University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG), RUG
- Wetsus, european centre of excellence for sustainable watertechnology
- American Geophysical Union
- Culgi B.V.
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR)
- GenomeScan B.V.
- Hendrix Genetics
- Keygene N.V.
- LUMC, KI, KUL, UGLA, EKU, QMUL, CU, PharmaGnose, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences
- Maastricht Universitair medisch Centrum+ (MUMC+)
- NIZO food research
- NV BEKAERT SA
- Netherlands Forensic Institute
- Personnel & Organization
- Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research (NIOZ)
- TU Delft
- The Netherlands Cancer Institute
- The Open Universiteit (OU)
- University Medical Center Utrecht
- University of Leeds
- Utrecht University/ Universiteit Utrecht
- VU Medical Center
- 52 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Social Sciences
- Sports and Recreation
- Arts and Literature
- Earth Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- 15 more »
- « less
A position as postdoc is available at the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Southern Denmark. The candidate will be affiliated with the research group of Jens S. Andersen as part of the collaborative project Exo-Adapt. The position is available for up to three years...
A three-year (5+3) PhD position in organic and supramolecular chemistry is available for a highly motivated applicant at the Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Pharmacy at the University of Southern Denmark. The position is financed through a DFF-Research Project 1 from the Independent...
A three-year (5+3) or a four-year (4+4) PhD position in organic and supramolecular chemistry is available for a highly motivated applicant at the Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Pharmacy at the University of Southern Denmark. The position is financed through a DFF-Research Project 2 from...
PhD Optical Flow Sensing Department/faculty: Faculty Applied Sciences Level: University Graduate Working hours: 38.0 hours weekly Contract: 4 years Salary: 2325 - 2972 euros monthly (full-time basis) Faculty Applied Sciences The Faculty of Applied Sciences is the largest faculty of TU Delft,...
PhD position 'Screening and assessment of Infants and Toddlers: markers of long term outcome or a Crystal Ball' (1.0 FTE) Job description The PhD project 'Screening and assessment of Infants and Toddlers: markers of long term outcome or a Crystal Ball?' entails using information from different...
PhD candidates in the project ''LIMES - the hardening and softening of borders' PhD candidates in the project ''LIMES - the hardening and softening of borders' Published Deadline Location yesterday 26 Aug Maastricht Job description LIMES is a doctoral programme for 13 talented PhD candidates in...
Co-operation The Postdoc will be a member of the Erasmus Centre for Neuroeconomics, which is hosted by the department of marketing management of Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM). This position will be jointly supervised by Prof. Ale Smidts, Dr Maarten Boksem and Dr Alex...
PhD position Inorganic Chemistry and Catalysis (1.0 FTE) Job description The Inorganic Chemistry and Catalysis group is part of the Department of Chemistry and the Debye Institute for Nanomaterials Science. The group includes 4 Full Professors, 6 Assistant Professors, 11 Technicians and circa...
PhD candidates in the project ''LIMES - the hardening and softening of border' PhD candidates in the project ''LIMES - the hardening and softening of border' Published Deadline Location today 26 Aug Maastricht Job description LIMES is a doctoral programme for 13 talented PhD candidates in the...
Published: 2019-06-25 Uppsala University is a comprehensive research-intensive university with a strong international standing. Our mission is to pursue top-quality research and education and to interact constructively with society. Our most important assets are all the individuals whose...