- The doctoral candidate will conduct research under the guidance of an Associate Professor of Financial Accounting with the aim of studying towards a PhD in Economics or Management
- The doctoral candidate will conduct quantitative empirical research on the capital market perception of voluntary disclosure (e.g., corporate social responsibility reporting) and mandatory regulatory disclosure
- The doctoral candidate, depending on her/his background in either Economics or Management, is expected to enrol in the Doctoral School in Economics and Finance or the Doctoral Programme in Management, and in the broader research program of REMS-II. She/he is expected to make links between the perspectives from the disciplines of Law, Economics, Accounting and Finance
- The doctoral candidate will publish research results and present them at conferences, workshops, etc.
- S/he shall contribute to the teaching of classes ranging from one to three hours per week, of small group teachings and tutorials
PhD Supervisors and Research Areas
Asc. Prof. Thomas Kaspereit, Financial Accounting
Prof. Pierre Picard, Microeconomics
Prof. Joana Mendes, REMS-II Coordinator, EU Administrative Law
Ph D Candidate, Department Of Industrial Economics And Technology Management, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
About the position There is a temporary position available for a period of 3 years at the Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management as a PhD Candidate. The position is a fixed-t...
Academic Position In Corporate Finance, KU Leuven, Belgium, 29 days ago
The vacancy is open to both junior and senior researchers. PhD students in the final phase of their studies may also apply. The successful candidate will be hired in the rank of Assistant Professo...
Doctoral Candidate In Mathematics: Coding Theory For Distributed Computation, Dept. of Mathematics and Systems analysis, Finland, about 2 hours ago
Aalto University is a community of bold thinkers where science and art meet technology and business. We are committed to identifying and solving grand societal challenges and building an innovativ...
Ph D Candidate: Artificial Intelligence For The Cultural Industries, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands, about 3 hours ago
The Amsterdam Business School (ABS) is one of the two schools of the University of Amsterdam’s Faculty of Economics and Business. The school’s core subjects are Corporate Governance, Entrepreneur...
2019 06 Ph D Student (Doctoral Researcher, 50%) (F/M/X) (# Of Pos: 6), Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH) - Member of the Leibniz Association, Germany, 25 days ago
Professor Ufuk Akcigit (University of Chicago) was awarded the Max Planck-Humboldt Research Award 2019 . The funds from the Award will be used to finance a large-scale research group at the Halle...
Ph D Position In Electrical Engineering, Computer Science Or Biomedical Engineering Miti Excell –... (# Of Pos: 6), Madeira-ITI, Portugal, 14 days ago
Job summary: A call is open for 6 (six) PhD position in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Biomedical Engineering at Madeira Interactive Technologies Institute (MITI) of the University of...