- The doctoral candidate will conduct research under the guidance of an Associate Professor of Financial Accounting with the aim of studying towards a PhD in Economics or Management
- The doctoral candidate will conduct quantitative empirical research on the capital market perception of voluntary disclosure (e.g., corporate social responsibility reporting) and mandatory regulatory disclosure
- The doctoral candidate, depending on her/his background in either Economics or Management, is expected to enrol in the Doctoral School in Economics and Finance or the Doctoral Programme in Management, and in the broader research program of REMS-II. She/he is expected to make links between the perspectives from the disciplines of Law, Economics, Accounting and Finance
- The doctoral candidate will publish research results and present them at conferences, workshops, etc.
- S/he shall contribute to the teaching of classes ranging from one to three hours per week, of small group teachings and tutorials
PhD Supervisors and Research Areas
Asc. Prof. Thomas Kaspereit, Financial Accounting
Prof. Pierre Picard, Microeconomics
Prof. Joana Mendes, REMS-II Coordinator, EU Administrative Law
Ph D Position In Business Economics, Faculty Of Economics And Business, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 1 day ago
The research group Accounting (KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, campus Brussels) is looking for a doctoral researcher to conduct research in the area of ‘auditing’ with preferred star...
2020 01 Iwh Doctoral Programme In Economics (Iwh Dpe), Leibniz, Germany, about 7 hours ago
IWH DOCTORAL PROGRAMME IN ECONOMICS (IWH-DPE) Call for Applications – Fall 2020 Intake The Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH) is one of Germany’s leading economic research institutes. Th...
Ph D Position In Economics And Business (10.0 Fte), University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 5 hours ago
Organisation Since its foundation in 1614, the University of Groningen has enjoyed an international reputation as a dynamic and innovative centre of higher education offering high-quality teaching...
Ph D Candidate – Microeconomic Theory/Public Economics/Game Theory/Social Choice/Behavioral Economics/Experimental Economics/Neuroeconomics, Maastricht University, Netherlands, 5 days ago
PhD candidate – Microeconomic Theory/Public Economics/Game Theory/Social Choice/Behavioral Economics/Experimental Economics/Neuroeconomics PhD candidate – Microeconomic Theory/Public Economics/Gam...
Officer, Policy The Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (Grant Position), American University in Cairo, Egypt, 7 days ago
Reports to:Senior Officer, Policy - The Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab Purpose:The J-PAL/AUC Initiative for Egypt is a joint collaboration between J-PAL and AUC to develop and carry out pol...
Ph D Candidate In Cineldi, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
PhD Candidate in CINELDI - Transition pathways for smart distribution grids in view of new technologies, digitalization, regulation, markets and other drivers This is NTNU At NTNU, creating knowl...