The Molecular Plant Nutrition research group investigates the transport and metabolism of mineral nutrients, their impact on phytohormaonal regulation as well as their role in physiological and morphological adaptations of plants to stress or to agricultural production conditions.
Aim of the project: Innovative biofertilizers boosting yield of cereals and horticultural crops under global climate change: Toward Sustainability of Agricultural systems against the Climate Change in arid zones.
- Investigation on the effects of biofertilizers on molecular and biochemical mechanisms under water scarcity and high salinity in plants treated with single, double and multiple applications of compost, AMF and/or PGPR in the greenhouse and field.
- Identification of differentially regulated genes, nutrients as well as metabolites of primary metabolism in relation to different biofertilizers and different environmental conditions
- Investigate and evaluate the influence of selected biofertilizers on yield and quality of fruits and seeds of plants in the greenhouse and in the field
Your qualifications and skills:
- You hold a Master’s degree in plant nutrition, physiology, agriculture or related fields.
- You have practical experiences with crop and ornamental plants, nutrients, plant physiology and experience in HPLC/UPLC, mass spectrometry and related tools including metabolomics.
- Solid English skills are a prerequisite for effective work in our multicultural environment.
You fit to us:
- ... if you enjoy working with plants and like to work in an interdisciplinary manner.
- ... if you have excellent communication skills, especially English.
- ... if the flexible and able to organize your work independently.
- … if you can work accurately and reliable.
We offer you:
- … work in an international research project.
- … support from and cooperation with competent colleagues.
- … a part-time position (65 %) limited to 36 months with a standard salary up to TV-L E13.
- … an entry from 1st July 2021 on.
If you need further information, please feel free to contact Dr. Hajirezaei Tel.: +49 (0) 39482 5266 directly.
What you need to know:
For us, your qualifications and strengths count. Therefore, everyone – independent from gender, origin, age, or possible disability – is welcome. The IPK is striving to increase the proportion of women in sectors where they are underrepresented and therefore explicitly encourages qualified women to apply. As an institution which has been awarded the Certificate for Career and Family (“berufundfamilie”), we offer family-friendly working conditions and flexible working hours. The IPK has set a goal to employ more people with disabilities. Qualified applicants with a disability will be given preference.
We are looking forward to receive your complete application (letter of motivation, CV, certificates) as one single pdf-document until 01.06.2021 via online-application (ww.ipk-gatersleben.de/en/job-offers/). If you have questions or require more information, please do contact Ms. Stefanie Dreßler (jobs(at)ipk-gatersleben.de ). Please indicate the reference number 24/05/21 in your correspondence. Please note that incomplete application documents cannot be considered.
Research Assistant (Ph D Position) (F/M/D) (Albrecht Von Haller Institute For Plant Sciences) (Id 15648), Georg August University of Göttingen, Germany, 2 days ago
Einrichtung: Albrecht-von-Haller-Institute for Plant Sciences (ID 15648) Ansprechpartner: Dr. Robert Weigel Besetzungsdatum: 01.10.2021 Veröffentlichungsdatum: 05.07.2021 The group Plant Ecology a...
Ph D Position (M/F/D) In Phenology / Ecoclimatology , Technical University of Munich, Germany, 1 day ago
14.07.2021, Wissenschaftliches Personal The professorship of Ecoclimatology offers a 3 year PhD position to determine the late frost risk of native and future alternative tree species and provenan...
Researcher / Ph D Candidate To Analyse Options For Climate Change Mitigation, Leibniz Centre for Agricultural Landscape Research (ZALF), Germany, 12 days ago
The mission of the Leibniz Centre for Agricultural Landscape Research (ZALF) as a nationally and internationally active research institute is to deliver solutions for an ecologically, economically...
Ph D Position 'The Contribution Of Solar Parks To Vertebrate Biodiversity', Wageningen University & Research, Netherlands, 1 day ago
Do you have a passion for doing ecological research? Are you interested to find out how the energy transition and wildlife conservation could go hand in hand? Do you want to contribute scientifica...
Postdoc Position In Crop Physiology And Climate Change , Technical University of Munich, Germany, about 9 hours ago
06.07.2021, Wissenschaftliches Personal The new Director of the Hans Eisenmann Forum (HEF) for Agricultural Sciences at the Technical University of Munich, Prof. Senthold Asseng is looking for an ...
Ph D Position (F/M/D) In Meteorology, University of Cologne, Germany, 10 days ago
Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences PhD Position (f/m/d) in Meteorology Institute for Geophysics and Meteorology (IGMK) The University of Cologne is one of the largest and most research-in...