Refine Your Search
- European Synchrotron Radiation Facility
- Institut Pasteur
- Aix-Marseille Université
- CNRS, SATIE Lab, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Rennes
- Center for Theoretical Physics
- European Magnetism Association EMA
- IFP Energies Nouvelles
- Institut de Mathématiques de Jussieu-Paris Rive Gauche
- Institut de Physique Theorique
- Polytechnic University of Hauts-de-France (UPHF)
- The University of Luxembourg
- UNIVERSITE D'ORLEANS
- University Montpellier
- University of Lorraine
- Université Bourgogne Franche Comté
- Université Bourgogne Franche-Comté - UBFC
- Université Grenoble Alpes - Inserm - ESRF
- Université de Franche-Comté
- Université de Lorraine / DEEPSURF project
- 14 more »
- « less
The University of Luxembourg is looking for its Faculty of Science, Technology and Medicine (FSTM) for a: Post-Doctoral Fellow in Mathematics (Statistics) (m/f) Ref: 50014404 Fixed-term contract 24
The researcher will have to perform bibliographic researchs on the regulation by PI controller for partial differential equations. He will have to enhance his works by publishing his work in peer-reviewed journal, and also international conference with peer-reviewed publications. The post doc is...
Areas: Mathematical Physics Physics / HEP-Theory (hep-th) , Mathematical Physics , Physics - Mathematical Physics , Quantum Field Theory , Theoretical high energy physics , Theoretical Physics
] Subject Area: Mathematical Physics Appl Deadline:2019/12/01 (offers accepted posted 2019/10/17) Position Description: Apply The Mathematical Physics group at the Theoretical Physics Institute of CEA/Saclay
5669. He will work closely with the project leader. The project is multidisciplinary between mathematics and statistical physics.
with in silico modeling through the collaboration with our biophysics and mathematics MILEDI partners. The candidate will work at the Institut de Pharmacologie Moléculaire et Cellulaire in Valbonne
the Moon. The goal is to model the effects of these flows on planetary rotation and magnetic fields by combining theoretical, numerical and experimental approaches. Advanced mathematical tools, implemented
Context: Over the last decade, bimodal imaging has attracted increasing attention, in particular the complementary combination of Position Emission Tomography (PET) and Optical Imaging (OI). The two-photon absorption (TPA) exploitation allows for a better resolution in imaging. The use of a...
- Duplication and installation of a thermalized CRDS cell (Main task) - recordings of spectra for H2/CO2 mixtures for different temperatures and spectral regions of the infrared by CRDS (Main task) - recordings of spectra for H2O/CO2 mixtures for different temperatures and spectral regions of...
Project: nanoELASTIR aims at developing all-semiconductor nanostructured spectral filter integrated to a mid-IR photodetector. Current spectral filters in the mid-IR such as GMR (for guided-mode resonance) filters are based on dielectric and metal. They are efficient but they are not compatible...