Refine Your Search
- Institut Pasteur
- European Magnetism Association EMA
- European Synchrotron Radiation Facility
- Institut de Physique Theorique
- CNRS - Institut Fresnel
- CNRS and University of Rouen-Normandy
- Curie Institute
- Department of Physics
- ESIEE Paris
- Ecole Polytechnique
- INSA Rouen Normandy
- INSERM DR Paris 5
- INSERM U1183
- Institute of Genetics and Molecular and Cellular Biology (IGBMC)
- Sorbonne University
- UPPA UMR 5254
- University of Bordeaux
- université de montpellier
- 13 more »
- « less
] Subject Area: Mathematical Physics Appl Deadline:2019/12/01 (posted 2019/10/17) Position Description: Apply The Mathematical Physics group at the Theoretical Physics Institute of CEA/Saclay invites
to maximise its impact. It employs 2,400 people. Its 200 agile project teams, generally with academic partners, involve more than 3,000 scientists in meeting the challenges of computer science and mathematics
The Mathematics Foundation Jacques Hadamard (FMJH) and the Labex Mathematics Hadamard (LMH) are offering a number of one or two year scholarships for talented students applying to a post-doctoral
offers a 2-year postdoctoral position in Probability and Mathematical Physics beginning September 2020 and funded by the ERC grant of Professor Hugo Duminil-Copin. All candidates with background in
The Fondation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris provides funding for about fifteen years of post-doctoral fellowships in mathematics and in computer science for the 2020-2021 academic year. Appointed
Principal Investigator : Fanny KASSEL Duration: 1 year with a possible renewal for a second year Description Applications are invited for a CNRS postdoctoral position in mathematics at IHES
- Brainstorming of novel observables to be measured at high-intensity experiments - Calculation of decay processes, in the SMEFT framework. Estimation of certain precision corrections within the SM - Model building, in particular on: interactions with new light particles, for example axions; the...
- Sample preparation by cleanroom fabrication techniques, including optical and electron beam lithography. - Current-voltage measurements and electro-optical characterization. - Electrical in-situ TEM experiments, data treatment, and correlation of electrical and imaging results. The TEM part...
The European Synchrotron, the ESRF, is an international research centre based in Grenoble, France. Through its innovative engineering, pioneering scientific vision and a strong commitment from its 700 staff members, the ESRF is recognised as one of the top research facilities worldwide. Its...
Position ID:CEA-Saclay -Institut de Physique Theorique -PDSPCMT [#15156] Position Title: Position Type:Postdoctoral Position Location:Gif sur Yvette, Ile de France 91191, France [map ] Subject Areas: Physics / Condensed Matter Theory , Statistical physics Appl Deadline:2019/12/31 (posted...