OBSERVABLE UNIVERSE OF THE COMPANY
A family company for more than 50 years, our client is the leader of manufacturing industrial plastic valves in France. They design, produce and sell their solutions worldwide in thermoplastic valves for the most demanding industries: chemicals, nuclear, mining, processing water, naval industry,…
Reporting to the R&D manager, your missions will include the following:
- Management of the internal "test and trials" laboratory.
- Fundamental research on the physico-chemical phenomena involved in industrial valves and possible publication in professional technical journals
- Carrying out of tests, analyzes and technical expertise on products, according to the needs and reported by the departments concerned (R&D, Quality, Marketing, etc.)
- Support to project managers, in the design phase of new products.
- Support to the Technical Department and the Quality Department for the analysis and application of technical standards applicable to the company's products (Participation possible in technical standardization committees).
- Support advanced technical requests from customers.
Ph D Position F/M Formal Verification By Abstract Interpretation Of Functional Correctness Properties Of Neural Networks, Inria, France, about 8 hours ago
Machine learning techniques, notably deep learning , are enjoying tremendous success. They are applied to an ever-growing set of applications (image classification, speech recognition, predicti...
Ph D: Novel Rapid Continuous Wave T Hz Sources Exploiting Broadband Inverse Spin [...], European Magnetism Association EMA, France, about 17 hours ago
Within the FET OPEN s-NEBULA (a French-German-Swedish-Czech partnership led by THALES SA), a revolutionary approach to the generation of THz radiation is being explored exploiting ultrarapid spin-...