The project is open to students and scholars from the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam) willing to spend a mobility period abroad in Europe for the purpose of studying, teaching, training and research.
Students and scholars can choose from a wide variety of academic fields at different levels of study (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post-doctorate and Staff) offered by one of the European partner Universities. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants selected by the Consortium.
The project finances the expenses engendered by the mobility, including travel costs, subsistence allowances, participation and insurance costs.
For the duration of the mobility period beneficiaries will receive the following monthly subsistence allowance:
- Undergraduate 1,000 euro
- Master 1,000 euro
- Doctorate 1,500 euro
- Post-Doctorate 1,800 euro
- Staff 2,500 euro
Field of study:
- Agriculture science
- Architecture, urban and regional planning
- Business Studies, Management Sciences
- Education, Teacher Training
- Engineering, Technology
- Geography, Geology
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Other Areas of Study
1. Applicants must have the nationality of the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam).
2. Applicants must not have resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries at the moment of the submission of the application.
3. Applicants must not have already benefited from a scholarship for the same type of mobility under another project under the EMA2-STRAND1.
4. Applicants need to comply with the Target group requirements,
5. Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses/activities at the host university.HowToApply:
All applications must be submitted online through the application system provided on the project web site. See the application page at: http://www.areas.polito.it/application
Ph D Fellow In Geography Focusing On Spill Over Effects Of Demands For Certified Tropical Products In Europe, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 5 hours ago
Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in geography commencing 01.04.2018 or as soon as possible th...
Ph D Scholarship In Super Resolution Ultrasound Imaging, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 1 day ago
Apply no later than 10 November 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Electrical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online A A 3-year PhD scholarship is available at the Center for Fast Ultrasoun...
Ph D Scholarship At The Danish National Research Foundation Centre For Privacy Studies (3 Years), University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 5 hours ago
Centre for Privacy Studies (PRIVACY), funded by the Danish National Research Foundation and based in Copenhagen, advertises 3-4 fully funded PhD positions within the fields of Architectural Histor...
Ph D Scholarship In Energy System Analysis, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 2 days ago
Apply no later than 20 October 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Management Engineering by completing the following form. Apply online The Energy System Analysis group at DTU Management Engineering of...
East Asia Eap Bursary, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 12 days ago
In Semester 3, 2017, USQ will offer 5 study bursaries for English for Academic Purposes (EAP) to eligible students. The bursary is to support commencing international students from East Asia in pa...
Mrc 4 Year Studentship, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
This Programme is targeted to applicants with a Physical Sciences, Mathematical or Computational Sciences background, interested in applying their training to stem cell biology. Physical Biology o...