The project is open to students and scholars from the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam) willing to spend a mobility period abroad in Europe for the purpose of studying, teaching, training and research.
Students and scholars can choose from a wide variety of academic fields at different levels of study (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post-doctorate and Staff) offered by one of the European partner Universities. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants selected by the Consortium.
The project finances the expenses engendered by the mobility, including travel costs, subsistence allowances, participation and insurance costs.
For the duration of the mobility period beneficiaries will receive the following monthly subsistence allowance:
- Undergraduate 1,000 euro
- Master 1,000 euro
- Doctorate 1,500 euro
- Post-Doctorate 1,800 euro
- Staff 2,500 euro
Field of study:
- Agriculture science
- Architecture, urban and regional planning
- Business Studies, Management Sciences
- Education, Teacher Training
- Engineering, Technology
- Geography, Geology
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Other Areas of Study
1. Applicants must have the nationality of the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam).
2. Applicants must not have resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries at the moment of the submission of the application.
3. Applicants must not have already benefited from a scholarship for the same type of mobility under another project under the EMA2-STRAND1.
4. Applicants need to comply with the Target group requirements,
5. Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses/activities at the host university.HowToApply:
All applications must be submitted online through the application system provided on the project web site. See the application page at: http://www.areas.polito.it/application
Tim And Kathryn Hirshman Indonesian Award Ugtr1002, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 14 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above, Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 14/08/2017 Closing Date 30/05/2018 For commencement Semester 2 2018 Val...
Ph D Studentship: Sociotechnical Approaches To Road Safety In Low Middle Income Countries, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Transportation Group Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Saturday 30 September 2017 Reference: 904717AT Road traffic accidents claim the lives of more than 1.25 million people each year, 90% ...
Unsw Alumni Association Malaysia Chapter Award Ugce1291, University of New South Wales, Australia, 12 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 08/08/2017 Closing Date 28/02/2018 For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $2,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year ...
Expression Of Interest (Eoi) For Ph D Candidates, The University of Queensland, Australia, 12 days ago
The School of Agriculture and Food Sciences The School of Agriculture and Food Sciences is one of the largest agricultural schools in Australia, comprising research and teaching experts in agribu...
Ph D Studentship In Chemical Biology And Drug Discovery – Optimising The Activity Of A Cyclic Peptide Protein Protein Interaction Inhibitor, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 8 hours ago
Chemistry Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Thursday 30 November 2017 Reference: 907617EB PhD Supervisor: Ali Tavassoli Application Deadline: rolling, appointment as soon as suitable candid...
Ph D Scholarship In Functional Proteomics, Syddansk University, Netherlands, about 7 hours ago
A PhD scholarship is available in the research group of Professor Blagoy Blagoev, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Southern Denmark, from 1 October 2017. Application...