The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network P4 FIT (Perspectives For Future Innovation in Tendon repair) invites applications for 15 Early Stage Researchers (ESRs). The positions are full-time and funded for 36 months. Earliest starting date is June 2021, with the exact starting date negotiable after selection. The 15 ESRs are expected to obtain double PhD degrees in the network academic institutions.
P4 FIT is a MSCA-ITN-EJD project that fosters to build a new generation of ESRs with adequate skills to explore non-conventional therapeutic and diagnostic solutions by exploiting the technological advances in nanomedicine. The translation of innovative nanodevices carried out on integrated pre-clinical and vet/human clinical settings are expected to produce solid evidence-based datasets able to reduce fragmentation still limiting the impact of biomedical discoveries and to offer a unique opportunity for identifying new predictive biomarkers through the use of AI and deep learning data analysis. Working across disciplines and sectors, P4 FIT will foster the 15 ESRs to be creative, critical, autonomous intellectual risk takers at the frontiers of research with the R&I mind-set necessary for thriving careers. P4 FIT will allow to fill the EU gap in tendon healthcare, building up a generation of researchers able to develop nano-based biomedical devices by integrating biology advances to technology innovation, and to computational revolution. The P4 FIT cross-disciplinary approach includes 6 beneficiaries and 21 partner organizations (10 academic and 11 non-academic) from across Europe.
Please see a list of the 15 ESR positions available below. To apply for a specific position please find further information on the positions and instructions on how to apply on P4 FIT jobs website .
- ESR 1: Stem cell-based immune modulation and regeneration; University of Teramo, Italy.
- ESR 2: Phagocytes reprogramming for tendon regeneration; Medical University of Vienna, Austria.
- ESR 3: Nanovectors and multidrug loading technology for the treatment of tendinopathy; University of Helsinki, Finland.
- ESR 4: Nanomedicine translation into the clinic; University of Helsinki, Finland.
- ESR 5: Innovation applied to veterinary regenerative medicine; University of Teramo, Italy.
- ESR 6: Hydrogels containing nanotheranostic systems (NanoTher) for personalized tendon medicine; University of Helsinki, Finland.
- ESR 7: Innovation in tendon biomimetic scaffolds production; Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany.
- ESR 8: Scaffolds immune risk management; Medical University of Vienna., Austria
- ESR 9: Extracellular vesicles intelligent stem cell delivery strategy for tendon therapeutic application; Keele University, United Kingdom.
- ESR 10: Novel porous natural-origin polymeric patches for rotator cuff tendon repair; Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany.
- ESR 11: Extracellular vesicles intelligent stem cell delivery strategy for tendon therapeutic application; Keele University, United Kingdom.
- ESR 12: Bio-activated nanofibers scaffolds integrated with advanced drug delivery systems for tendon treatment; Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany.
- ESR 13: Personalized diagnosis for orienting tendon clinics; University of Teramo, Italy.
- ESR 14: Tendon wireless monitoring sensors for injury prevention and supporting rehabilitation; University of Salerno, Italy.
- ESR 15: Advanced technologies in imaging for pathological and aged human soft tissue; University of Salerno, Italy.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 955685.
Surreal Esr 11 Early Stage Researcher Ph D Project On "Virtual And Augmented Reality In Urban Health Research And Planning" Ref: 21 13, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research, Luxembourg, about 22 hours ago
• Full-time • 3 years (36 months) work contract in Luxembourg • Latest start date: 01.09.2021 • Ref: 21-13 The SURREAL consortium invites highly qualified and motivated applicants for an ESR posit...
Surreal Esr 5 Early Stage Researcher Ph D Project On "Socio Spatial Inequalities & Cardio Metabolic Health" Ref: 21 12, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research, Luxembourg, about 22 hours ago
• Full-time • 3 years (36 months) work contract in Luxembourg • Latest start date: 01.09.2021 • Ref: 21-12 The SURREAL consortium invites highly qualified and motivated applicants for an ESR posit...
Ph D Scholarship In Remote Control Of Aerial Robots For Tool Manipulation, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 3 hours ago
Do you want to be part of a vibrant training network on Aerial Robotics? Do you want to be one of the Early Stage Researchers that will fill the technological and scientific gaps between aerial ro...
Internal Research Fellow (Post Doc) In Manned Spaceflight Facility For Cultivated Meat, European Space Agency, Netherlands, about 1 hour ago
Research Fellowship Opportunity in the Directorate of Human & Robotic Exploration Programmes. ESA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creati...
Ph D Position (Esr2) Biocatalysis/Strain Engineering/ In Msca Itn Con Co2rde, University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 12 hours ago
Organisation Since its founding in 1614, the University of Groningen has enjoyed an international reputation as a dynamic and innovative centre of higher education offering high-quality teaching a...
Doctoral Student, P And Fe Recovery From Iron Phosphate Materials, University of Oulu, Findland, about 22 hours ago
We at the University of Oulu work as part of the international science community to produce new scientific information and science-based solutions. We are committed to educate future pioneers to b...