Reports to: PRADA Project PI
Purpose: PRADA is a public relation and advertising Lab founded by the American University in Cairo, to provide students with a rich experience in the field prior to their graduation. Dealing with executive, real-world clients, this lab will create an environment packed with growth and creativity, while producing marketing and public relation plans, creative campaigns, content, logos, and designs. The holder of this position will manage all business operations. She/he will assist in recruiting, mentoring, and developing the student-teams. As well as assisting in providing creative directions to ensure PRADA achieves its vision, mission and financial goals.
- Maintain the daily operations of the lab
- Responsible for all communication within the University (such as reports and work-study details)
- Set-up and handle all PRADA's platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Email, CareerWEB profile)
- Communicate directly with all clients, students and independent contractors
- Liaise with sector stakeholders and understand their needs and requirements to be able to cater for
- Assist in building an integrated database of contacts and clients
- Participate in the conception, creation, execution, and delivery processes of content and step in when/where necessary with their own skillset
- Assist in the process of acquiring clients, interview/hiring process of in-house procedures
- Assist in guiding all communication, content and information related to the -lab direction and operation
- Document and report result and findings to the faculty director
- Assist students with direction and active contribution where/when necessary (brainstorming, copywriting, design)
- Assist in developing an evaluation method to assess lab strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Handle resources, including attracting, commissioning, and retention of students
- Report students’ performance to ensure alignment with the lab’s strategic direction and mission
- Assist in developing and reporting on business plans, monitoring its efficacy and progress
- Generate a wide range of reports reflecting the achievements of the lab versus targets indicated in the plan
- Assist in the research for, and implementation of new initiatives to drive revenue, lower operating costs while maintaining quality creative output
- Monitor the budget and ensure that revenue/sales targets are met
- Help the project PI to report on the effective implementation of a marketing strategy to maintain market relevance and promote services to increase the sales of its services in planning, developing and executing public relation and Advertising campaigns and corporate identity manuals
- Maintain the quality of content/creative assets as logos, designs, storyboards, mood boards, and corporate identity manuals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Minimum Education Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communication and media or advertising and marketing
- Minimum five to seven years of relevant experience
- Expert at Adobe Studio (PS and Illustrator)
- Copywriting and digital management
- Organization and time management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Public speaking and pitch creation/delivery
- Excellent presentational skills
- Excellent computer skills: MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
The position is open until June 17, 2021
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the short list will be contacted.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo.”
Undergraduate Student Experience Manager Student Services, Hult, United Kingdom, about 9 hours ago
The Student Services team play’s an important role in carrying out the mission of the university by fostering learning through co-curricular programming and student involvement and working collabo...
Financial Aid Counselor 2 Positions Available, Arizona State University, United States, about 23 hours ago
70114BR Campus: Tempe Financial Aid Counselor Job Description In a high volume environment, a financial aid counselor counsels and advises students and their families about the financial aid proce...
Student Engagement Graduate Internship, Massbay Community College, United States, 25 days ago
Club & Organization Support: Maintain the tangible & online resources for Student Club & Organization Leaders & Advisors; Assist in planning and implementing the Club & Involvement Fair; Assist in...
Student Recruitment Coord Sr, Arizona State University, United States, about 23 hours ago
70093BR Campus: Downtown Phoenix Student Recruitment Coord Sr Job Description Under general supervision from the Director of Student Recruitment, develops and coordinates undergraduate and/or grad...
2021 Creative Biolabs Scholarship, Arizona State University, United States, about 9 hours ago
Student Assistant Communication And Events, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands, 8 days ago
The Graduate School of Communication (GSC) and the College of Communication Science are responsible for the education within the Master’s in Communication Science (four tracks), the Research Mas...