Purpose: The Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation will ensure smooth monitoring and evaluation process in accordance with the program’s procedures. The holder of this position will be responsible for the designing, coordination, and implementation of the monitoring and evaluation plan/tools of the Project. S/he will lead the follow up of the project's M&E System, ensuring that programmatic design and implementation strategies are well met in alignment with project’s log-frame and performance management system.
- Design and implement a monitoring and evaluation strategy and framework that serves the project’s goal and objectives to ensure achieving the overall impact.
- Lead on the monitoring and evaluation activities of the project to ensure proper implementation of activities.
- Collect data and maintain a data storage data using efficient M&E tools including completing a baseline
- Handle the data analysis process and allow the access of monitoring and evaluation data/activities through database tools.
- Collaborate with the donor’s M&E team to agree on the Performance Monitoring Framework and provide relevant data on a regular basis.
- Follow up on project’s activities to ensure alignment with project’s performance management system and outputs of the project including the research component, curriculum design, training effective delivery, and career advising
- Design, deliver and report monitoring tools
- Process documentation of project’s design and implementation (good practices, human stories, lessons learned etc.);
- Support the development of M&E system and ensure that M&E tools are in place and compliant with M&E framework and provide support to project team as necessary
- Draft regular monitoring and evaluation reports on status of results and implementation progress in alignment with project’s outputs and activities
- Ensure that project is gender sensitive and mainstreamed throughout the implementation phases
- Perform others duties as assigned
Minimum Education Requirement:
- inimum of a Bachelor’s degree in economic, political science or equivalent,
- Master’s degree would be preferred
- Eight years of experience including five years of experience in project monitoring and evaluation and data management
- Experience working in international organization is preferred
- Experience working in women economic empowerment programming is preferred
- Excellent English and Arabic language skills (verbal & written)
- Knowledge of data collection tools
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Excellent analytical skills and comfortable in dealing with data aggregation
- Team player and multi-tasker.
- Demonstrated experience in program’s monitoring & evaluation with and quantitative & qualitative skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS office i.e. excel, word
The position is open until October 21, 2020
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the short list will be contacted
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo.”
Ph D Student, Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland, 26 days ago
KEY WORDS: G-quadruplexes, structural studies, NMR spectroscopy Research topic: “Exploring the sequence-structure relationship as a starting point for the design of DNA G-quadruplexes with a given...
Ph D Student, Ghent University, Belgium, 1 day ago
Job description Starting from January/February 2021, one fully funded PhD position (4 years) is available in the GeoHazards@UGent research group (https://rcmg.ugent.be/geohazards/ ), a part of th...
Ph D Student Department Of Geology, Ghent University, Belgium, 5 days ago
Last application date Dec 14, 2020 23:59 Department WE13 - Department of Geology Employment category Doctoral fellow Contract Limited duration Degree Master in Geology Occupancy rate 100% Vacancy ...
Applied Quantitative Methods For Non Quantitative Doctoral Researchers In Organization And Management Studies (3 Days + 2 Optional Days) , Copenhagen Business School , CBS, Denmark, about 1 hour ago
1130967 Course Applied Quantitative Methods for Non-quantitative Doctoral Researchers in Organization and Management Studies (3 days + 2 optional days) Faculty Associate Professor Manuele Citi (EG...
Ph D Position (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, 2 days ago
For over 200 years the Senckenberg Gesellschaft für Naturforschung (SGN) represents one of the most relevant institutions investigating nature and its diversity. Currently, scientists from more th...
Doctoral Fellowship Programme In Ph Init "La Caixa", BCAM - Basque Center for Applied Mathematics, Spain, 12 days ago
This programme is devoted to attracting talented Early-Stage Researchers—of any nationality—who wish to pursue doctoral studies in Spanish or Portuguese territory, and it's sponsored by "la Caixa"...