Reports to: Senior Director, TL Programs
Purpose: The manager, monitoring and evaluation will be responsible for developing and implementing a monitoring and evaluation system based on the proposed monitoring and evaluation framework/logic model/theory of change to measure qualitative and quantitative indicators. She/he will design format and procedures for monitoring and evaluating activities of the Tomorrow’s Leaders Undergraduate (TLU), Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) and the Tomorrow’s Leaders Gender Scholars (TLS) programs. She/he will develop and monitor systems for maintaining and updating data on all TL students’ leadership performance. She/he will recommend improvements to the senior director to more efficiently and effectively manage the program based on monitoring and evaluation findings.
- Design and manage monitoring and evaluation frameworks for each of the TLU, TLG and TLS programs
- Design format and procedures for monitoring and evaluating TL programs’ activities
- Develop and monitor the systems and databases for collecting, organizing and updating data on TL students' performance
- Develop pre-tests and post-tests to assess students’ change in attitudes toward gender issues, including attitudes toward gender advocacy, social movements, and civic engagement
- Develop annual satisfaction surveys for TLU, TLG and TLS programs in consultation with NEA/AC
- Develop and administer leadership assessment tools, and tools to assess students’ well-being and social integration
- Work closely with TL coordinators and program managers to obtain information on TL students' activities and performance
- Obtain feedback on TL program activities from students and all relevant stakeholders through different vehicles including surveys and focus groups
- Attend student activities regularly to support monitoring and evaluation and identify where adaptations might be needed
- Monitor projects activities, outputs, and progress towards expected indicators
- Synthesize, analyze, and write reports based on monitoring and evaluation results
- Recommend improvements to senior director to more efficiently and effectively manage the program based on monitoring and evaluation findings
- Design and implement a monitoring system for alumni
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Minimum Education Requirement:
- University degree in related fields
- Master’s degree is a must, preferably in education or development
- Twelve years of professional experience
- Experience in assessment, research and monitoring and evaluation, experience in data analysis and management preferably with federal projects
● Strong analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative)
● Good knowledge and understanding of education issues and youth development
● Good knowledge of working with donor sponsored projects with a clear focus on results
● Excellent command of English and Arabic languages (spoken and written)
● High level of computer literacy
● Knowledge of data analysis and statistical software such as SPSS and others
● Ability and willingness to work both as team leader and team member
● Excellent communication skills with youth
The position is open until June 13, 2021
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the short list will be contacted.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo.”
Post Doctoral Researcher, Institut Jules Bordet, Belgium, 6 days ago
Applications are invited for a motivated post-doctoral scientist to join the Molecular Immunology laboratory at the Institut Jules Bordet (IJB, www.bordet.be ) currently located in the center of B...
Ph D In Energy, Environment And Atmospheric Sciences (Project: Observations Of Mineral Dust And..., The Cyprus Institute, Cyprus, 26 days ago
The Cyprus Institute (CyI) is a non-profit research and educational institution with a strong scientific and technological orientation, emphasizing international collaborations, cross-disciplinary...
Post Doctoral Position (0,8 Fte For 12 Months) – Coordinator Project Proposal Preparation, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, 5 days ago
UTs program on Key Enabling Technologies for Personalized Medicine The University of Twente recently started a new program on Key Enabling Technologies for Personalized Medicine. This program comb...
Opening Call For Awarding A Ph D Research Grant, Universidade dos Açores, Portugal, 2 days ago
Opening call for awarding a PhD Research Grant The Research Institute for Volcanology and Risk Assessment (IVAR) is calling for the award of 1 (one) research scholarship, herein after referred to ...
Postdoc Position In Ai Based Synthesis Of Analog/Mixed Signal Integrated Circuits, KU Leuven, Belgium, 6 days ago
Within the frame of the ERC Advanced Research Grant AnalogCreate (https://www.kuleuven.be/english/research/EU/p/horizon2020/es/erc/analogc... ), several PhD positions and one postdoc position are ...
Student Recruitment Coord Sr, Arizona State University, United States, 2 days ago
70093BR Campus: Downtown Phoenix Student Recruitment Coord Sr Job Description Under general supervision from the Director of Student Recruitment, develops and coordinates undergraduate and/or grad...