Refine Your Search
- Technical University of Denmark
- University of Copenhagen
- Aalborg University
- PhD School at the Faculty of SCIENCE at University of Copenhagen
- Graduate School of Health and Medical Sciences at University of Copenhagen
- Doctoral School of Engineering and Science at Aalborg University
- University of Southern Denmark
- Copenhagen Business School , CBS
- Roskilde University
- Graduate School of Health Sciences at Aarhus University
- Copenhagen Business School
- Doctoral School in Medicine, Biomedical Science and Technology at Aalborg University
- Aarhus University (AU)
- The PhD School at the Faculty of Science at the University of Southern Denmark
- DTU Department of Informatics and Mathematical Modeling
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Graduate School, Arts at Aarhus University
- DTU Department of Photonics Engineering
- Graduate School of Arts, Aarhus University
- DTU Department of Electrical Engineering
- PhD School in Economics and Management at CBS
- DTU Department of Health Technology
- Graduate School of Health Sciences at University of Southern Denmark
- Doctoral School at the The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, Schools of Architecture, Design and Conservation
- Aarhus BSS Graduate School at Aarhus University
- Aarhus University
- DTU Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
- DTU Department of Energy Conversion and Storage
- Copenhagen Graduate School of Social Sciences
- DTU Department of Chemistry
- DTU Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology
- DTU Department of Physics
- PhD School in Organisation and Management Studies at CBS
- Technical University Of Denmark
- The PhD School at the Faculty of Engineering at University of Southern Denmark
- DTU Department of Civil Engineering
- DTU Department of Mechanical Engineering
- DTU Department of Systems Biology
- DTU Department of Wind Energy
- DTU National Institute of Aquatic Resources
- Graduate School of Science and Technology at Aarhus University
- Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability
- PhD School at IT University of Copenhagen
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Centre for Teaching Development and Digital Media
- Chr. Hansen A/S
- DTU DTU Management Engineering
- DTU Department of Bioinformatics
- DTU National Food Institute
- DTU National Space Institute
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Doctoral School of Science and Environment
- Doctoral School of Social Sciences at Aalborg University
- Doctoral School of the Humanities at Aalborg University
- Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland
- InnoCell ApS
- The PhD School at the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences at University of Southern Denmark
- University of Southern Denmark and University Hospital of Southern Jutland, Aaabenraa
- 50 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Arts and Literature
- Sports and Recreation
- Earth Sciences
- 14 more »
- « less
The National Food Institute (DTU Food, Denmark) invites applications for a position as a research scientist in the Research Group on Analytical Food Chemistry. Focus areas of the group are on providing trust and transparency by detecting the occurrence and formation of chemicals in food. The...
The Materials and Surface Engineering section in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the Technical University of Denmark is seeking candidate for 1 PhD position in the field of Aluminium corrosion. The PhD position is for a period of 3 years starting from 1st November 2019. Research...
A postdoc position (2 years) in Micromachined Ultrasonic Transducers is available in the MEMS-Applied Sensors group headed by Prof. Erik V. Thomsen, Department of Health Technology. The group is focused on developing miniature ultrasonic transducers for use in medical imaging. The group works on...
Natural History Museum of Denmark at the Department of Biology, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in phytoplankton biology and plankton interactions commencing November 1, 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter. Project description The successful...
A 2-year postdoc position in Computational Modelling from November 1, 2019 until October 31, 2021 is open at SDU NanoSYD, Mads Clausen Institute, (www.sdu.dk/nanosyd) at the University of Southern Denmark (Sønderborg Campus). The postdoc is expected to carry out research among others within the...
Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a vacant Professorship position with special responsibilities (professor MSO) in IT and Internet law at Department for Management, Politics and Philosophy (MPP), CBS LAW. The starting date is expected to be 1 January 2020 or as soon as possible...
A postdoctoral position, starting early January 2020 or as soon as possible after that, is available in the area of thermodynamics of electrolyte solutions. Responsibilities and tasks The position refers to the development, validation and application of new molecular thermodynamic models for...
Do you know how long time it takes for an electron to get solvated in water? How long time does is take for two molecules to meet and interact in a chemical reaction? The answer is: a few femtoseconds, give or take one or two orders of magnitude. It is incredibly complicated to measure what...
The section for Fluid Mechanics, Coastal and Maritime Engineering at the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) has an ERC Starting Grant (project acronym: UniEqTURB) sponsored opening for a 3-year PhD position in the area of Experimental and...
Candidates may apply prior to obtaining their master's degree but cannot begin before having received it. Applications and enclosures received after the deadline will not be considered. All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion or ethnic background are...