Copenhagen School of Entrepreneurship (CSE) at Copenhagen Business School is searching for Community and Education Coordinators (student assistant) with an interest in entrepreneurship to join the team. As our new team member you will help to deliver a range of activities for the CBS and greater community, including workshops, inspirational talks, peer-learning, internships, hackathons, case competitions and more.
- Passionate about transformational learning and entrepreneurship and the capacity to make a greater impact in society.
- Diligent and organised – can anticipate needs and take responsibility for your part in coordinating activities, maintaining documents and communicating with peers about project progress.
- A problem solver who works well independently and is energised operating in unusual or emerging spaces.
- A dynamo when it comes to software such as the Microsoft suite, adobe and emerging learning platforms.
- In the second or third year of your bachelor, or commencing your masters’ degree, with a focus on education, entrepreneurship practice or systems analysis.
Tasks may include:
- Coordinating class outreach activities for student recruitment with a focus on entrepreneurship curriculum and offerings across CBS.
- Activity coordination including design thinking sprints, class presentations and stakeholder reporting.
- Support inter-university community partnerships, such as hackathons.
- Supporting the delivery of educational programs, such as course delivery administration and the Fall delivery of Internships with ECTS.
- Operational and administrative support for CSE activities.
- Promote educational activities to CBS student groups and societies and through CSE channels.
- Stakeholder liaison with departments within CSE and CBS to communicate and enhance their work through educational tools.
What you should bring:
The job as student assistant requires you to have stellar communication skills, as you are often required to independently communicate and cooperate with various people. It also requires you to have good IT skills, and English language skills. On a more general note, the job as student assistant requires that you are flexible and keep a good overview when multiple tasks need to be solved at the same time. You are currently a second/third-year bachelor or master student.
The application deadline is the 22nd of April, 2022. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the Head of Unit, Ashlea Wallington, at email@example.com.
Closing date: 22 April 2022.
WE TRANSFORM SOCIETY WITH BUSINESS
CBS is a globally recognised business school with deep roots in the Nordic socio-economic model. We have a broad focus on business and societal challenges of the 21st century. As such we have a full portfolio of high-quality disciplinary and interdisciplinary research and education that has equipped generations of professionals and leaders in the private sector and beyond.
Located at Frederiksberg, Denmark, the school has approx. 21.000 full and part-time students, 760 full-time faculty members, 210 PhD students and 680 administrative staff, and a full portfolio of Bachelor, Master’s, MBA/EMBA, PhD and Executive programmes delivered in English and Danish.
Our global profile carries the obligation to develop the transformational capabilities of students, graduates and business leaders via our educational activities and opportunities for lifelong learning. Complex challenges call for joint action, and therefore our strategy focuses on strengthening current and starting new partnerships with other sciences, the business community, authorities and civil society.
Ph D Scholarship In Auditing, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark, 16 days ago
Copenhagen Business School invites applicants for a PhD position in Auditing. We especially invite PhD proposals that suggest novel approaches to the study of The value of audit and other assuranc...
Interdisciplinary Ph D Scholarship: Ethno Religious Identity & Economic Inclusion, University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 4 hours ago
Scholarship opportunities Despite having a welfare state, economic inequality remains a policy challenge in the Netherlands. Whereas the Dutch Ministry of Education (Ministerie van OCW) has made “...
Ph D Fellowship In International Nutrition And Health, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 41 minutes ago
The section Lifecourse Nutrition & Health invites applicants for a PhD fellowship impacts of edible insects in a refugee population in Uganda. The project is part of the project “Refugee Insect Pr...
Ph D Project In Developing Resource Efficient Machine Learning Methods, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 1 hour ago
The Machine Learning Section at the Department of Computer Science (DIKU) invites applicants for a PhD fellowship in developing resource efficient Machine Learning methods, with a focus on improvi...
Ph D Fellowship In Cognitive Neuroscience At Department Of Psychology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 1 hour ago
We are offering a PhD fellowship in Cognitive Neuroscience commencing 1st November 2022 or as soon as possible hereafter. Our group and research You will be part of the interdisciplinary research ...
Ph D Scholarship In Circular Construction Materials, Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Denmark, 29 days ago
Do you want to deepen existing knowledge on how construction materials circular practices can mitigate climate change? Then DTU Environmental and Resource Engineering offers you the ideal PhD posi...