The Planning Group opens a call for applications for fully-funded postdoctoral positions.
We are a member of the newly established Research Center for Informatics with the Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the Czech Technical University in Prague. Research of the Planning Group (http://aic.fel.cvut.cz/planning/) involves research of basic principles of classical planning and heuristics, but also on variants such as multi-agent planning and on the application of planning to real-world problems.
As a postdoc at our group, you will join a team of both leading researchers and young, highly motivated colleagues who are passionate about the topics of their research:
- Classical Planning
- Use of invariants in optimal planning (graph theory, complexity theory)
- Integration of domain-specific solvers to improve the efficiency of classical planning on particular domains (puzzles, logistics, videogames)
- The use of machine learning techniques in planning and extraction of structural information (machine learning, deep learning, neural networks)
- Plan optimization
- Multi-Agent Planning
- Measuring and reducing privacy leakage (secure multiparty computation)
- Developing a privacy-preserving planner (cryptography, security)
- Optimal multi-agent planning based on finite-state machine intersection
- Temporal Planning
- Reasoning about time and resources
- Problem reformulation
- Non-deterministic Planning
- Planning with non-deterministic events
- Planning in the adversarial environment
- Ph.D. degree in computer science, or related fields
- Evidence of successful research accomplishments, such as papers focused on planning problems/algorithms at top AI conferences (AAAI, IJCAI, ICAPS, KR, AAMAS, NIPS, ECAI) or published in high-quality journals
If you fit this profile and you are interested in pursuing academic research path, you are encouraged to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should include:
2. A short research statement (max. 200 words)
3. The publication record with the indication of 3 most important papers and detailed explanation of their impact
Work & Life in Prague
The exact starting date is negotiable. Typical positions are for 2 years and can be prolonged. The institute is located in Prague’s downtown. The position will offer a competitive salary with respect to the costs and quality of life in Prague.
Post Doctoral Scientist. Validation Of Anti Tumoral And Anti Inflammatory Molecules., Gepeceron, Belgium, about 1 month ago
<p><strong>About us</strong></p><p><strong>Gepeceron srl</strong> is a recently created spin-off company of the Université Libre de Bruxelles. The mission of the company is to develop novel t...
Ph D / Postdoc Positions Diamond Quantum Sensors, Microscopy, Ai, TUM Walter Schottky Institut (WSI), Germany, 16 days ago
<p><strong>The quantum sensing group at the Walter Schottky Institute of TUM is offering PhD and Postdoc positions to join our work on novel sensors and their applications.</strong></p><h3>THE GRO...
Postdoc Research Fellow Cyber Security Research, Macquarie University, Australia, about 8 hours ago
Apply now Job no:507903 Work type:Full Time Vacancy type:Internal Vacancy, External Vacancy Categories:Academic - Research Only / Fellowship Salary Package: Level A step 6 (PhD) to Level B from $9...
Postdoctoral Research Associate – Viswanathan Lab Mechanical Engineering (Mech E), Carnegie Mellon University, United States, 2 days ago
Postdoctoral Research Associate – Viswanathan Lab - Mechanical Engineering (MechE)-2015279 Description : In Carnegie Mellon University's Department of Mechanical Engineering (MechE), our faculty m...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Machine Learning And Electronic Healthcare Data Antibiotic Resistance, Covid 19 Impacts , University of Oxford ;, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
Nuffield Department of Population Health, Old Road Campus, Headington, Oxford Grade 7: £32,817 - £40,322 p.a. The Oxford University Big Data Institute (BDI) is a new interdisciplinary research cen...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Machine Learning And Electronic Healthcare Data – Antibiotic Resistance, Covid 19 Impacts, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
The Oxford University Big Data Institute (BDI) is a new interdisciplinary research centre aiming to develop, evaluate and deploy efficient methods for acquiring and analysing biomedical data at sc...