• A BSc, MSc, or PhD in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Mathematics or in relevant discipline
• Previous relevant academic or industrial experience will be considered an advantage.
• High impact publication on relevant topics will be considered an advantage.
• Successful participation in successful research grant applications will be considered an advantage.
• Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and verbal).
• Strong analytical and integrative thinking.
• Strong organisational and teamwork skills.
• Strong writing, oral, graphical, and digital presentation skills.
• Ability to interact with governmental, industrial, and other external organisations to build productive relationships.
• Ability to work under pressure, delegate and plan personal workload effectively.
• Ability to solve problems creatively.
Ph D Position Cfd And Lumped Modelling Of Fluidized Bed Waste Gasification, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 1 day ago
PhD student contributing to the development of the circular economy via waste gasification modeling. The PhD project ‘’Modelling and experimental validation of HTW bubbling fluidized bed gasificat...
Postdoctoral Position In Markets For Decarbonized Energy Systems, NORWEGIAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY - NTNU, United Kingdom, 22 days ago
About the position Applicants are invited for a two-year position as a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Department of Electric Power Engineering, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), T...
Ph D Position Achieving Transformative Action: Discursive Spaces For Aligning Transition Narratives Of Public Private Actors (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 7 hours ago
PhD position Achieving transformative action: Discursive spaces for aligning transition narratives of public-private actors (1.0 FTE) Job description Are you interested in doing a PhD project in t...
Phd Student In Landscape Architecture, Specialization Vegetation And Management, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden, 6 days ago
Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management The Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Administration is part of the Faculty of Landscape Architecture, Horticulture a...
Two Ph D Students In Main Group Chemistry And Organic Photochemistry, Uppsala University, Sweden, about 9 hours ago
Published: 2022-05-17 Uppsala University is a comprehensive research-intensive university with a strong international standing. Our ultimate goal is to conduct education and research of the highe...
Doctoral Student, Chemical Engineering, Characterization Of Fiber Materials, Mid Sweden University, Sweden, about 14 hours ago
The Department of Chemical Engineering is located at Campus Sundsvall. The department conducts research and education in Energy Engineering and Chemical Engineering. The FSCN research center forms...