- one teaching assistant in the scientif area: Biotechnology, scientific field: Wood Technology, at the Institute of Furniture and Wood Products, temporary, full time
- All candidates should meet the general conditions prescribed by the Act on Scientific Activity and Higher Education (Official Gazette nos. 123/03, 198/03, 105/04, 174/04, 02/07, 46/07, 45/09, 63/11, 94/13, 139/13, 101/14, 60/15, 131/17).
- completed undergraduate and graduate university studies in the area and field of invitation
- grade average during the studies, which enables the enrollment of the doctoral study Forestry and Wood Technology
- good knowledge of English
- good computer skills
- motivation for scientific training, communication and presentation skills, independence, organizational skills and conscientiousness, readiness for cooperation and teamwork
- previous recognitions, awards, etc. for excellence in studying
- participation in scientific research
Supporting documents for a written job application:
- proof of required level of education (copy)
- transcript of records of all years of study with grade average (original)
- proof of knowledge of English (certificates, copy of the index, published papers in English, etc.)
- motivation letter (refer to the required conditions related to interests, skills and knowledge)
- evidence from additional conditions (recognitions, awards, certificates of participation in scientific research)
- evidence of additional education / training / acquired competencies that are not listed, and the candidate considers relevant for the position from the competition
- a copy of the birth certificate or proof of citizenship of another state
- decision on the recognition of a foreign educational qualification for those candidates who have acquired the qualification abroad
- foreign citizens are required to enclose a proof of knowledge of the Croatian language (advanced level)
- a certificate from the Croatian Pension Insurance Institute (HZMO) on the data recorded in the HZMO database, ie an electronic record.
A candidate in the invitation procedure is considered to be a person who has submitted a proper, complete and timely application for the invitation, together with all attachments, and who fully meets all the conditions of the invitation.
The candidate who refers to the right to employment benefits is obliged to enclose all the prescribed documentation according to a special law. A candidate who in the application for the competition refers to the right to employment in accordance with Article 102 of the Act on Croatian Homeland War Veterans and Members of Their Families (Official Gazette No. 121/17), in addition to applying for the public invitation is obliged to attach the evidence prescribed by Article 102, paragraph 1 of the Law on Links
Persons of both sexes may respond to the invitation.
Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
The deadline for applying to the invitation is 30 days from the day of its publication in the Official Gazette.
Applications with evidence of meeting the invitation conditions are sent to the address: University of Zagreb, Faculty of Forestry, Svetošimunska cesta 25, 10000 Zagreb.
Late applications and applications without proof of eligibility will not be considered.
Candidates will be notified of the results of the competition within the legal deadline.
Masters Scholarship For The Royal Forest & Bird Protection Society’s Force Of Nature Centennial History Project (2020), Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 3 days ago
Study Area(s): Humanities; Science Scholarship Level: Masters Research Closing Date(s): 15 January 2021 Tenure: One year Number offered: One Value: Up to $4,000 (please see additional information)...
Ph D Position In Boreal Forest Ecology Patterns And Drivers Of Carbon Allocation And Cycling In Boreal Forests , Umeå University, Sweden, 1 day ago
The Department of Ecology and Environmental Science (Umeå University, Sweden) invites applicants for a PhD position in forest ecosystem ecology. The expected starting date for the PhD position is ...
Ph D Fellowships At Department Of Food And Resource Economics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 18 hours ago
Department of Food and Resource Economics (IFRO) is inviting applications for PhD scholarships to start up from 1 November 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter. IFRO carries out pure basic and a...
Ph D On Human Ai Collaboration At Work, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 6 hours ago
Are you interested in how to successfully integrate AI-systems in organizational processes, to understand when and why users are (un)willing to adopt these systems in their work routines and how w...
Ph D On Human Ai Collaboration In The Workplace: Trust In Ai Over Time, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 6 hours ago
This PhD project is part of the AI PLANNER OF THE FUTURE program. Startdate is 1 September 2021. Department(s) Industrial Engineering and Innovation Sciences Reference number V39.4980 Job descript...
Ph D In ‘Data Driven Approaches Towards Robust And Sustainable Cold Chains’, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 6 hours ago
Are you fascinated by data-driven approaches? Are you curious about how available data can be used to design a more robust and sustainable cold chain? This PhD project is part of the AI PLANNER OF...