Mandatory requirements for doctoral students:
- Completed appropriate graduate or integrated study;
- The candidate meets the conditions for enrollment in the doctoral program Translational Research in Biomedicine - TRIBE at the Medical Faculty in Split or is already studying at the doctoral program TRIBE at the Medical Faculty in Split (http://www.mefst.unist.hr/studiji/doktorska-skola/tribe-607/607 );
- Total grade point average at previous levels of study (undergraduate, graduate or integrated study) that ensures enrollment in the doctoral program.
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of completed graduate or integrated studies
- Overall grade point average at previous levels of study
- For candidates who are already enrolled in a doctoral program, a certificate of enrollment
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certificates of awards
- Only candidates eligible for enrollment in the doctoral program in the 2021 can apply.
- A candidate whose doctoral education has been previously financed by the Croatian Science Foundation, but has given up funding, cannot apply for the competition.
- The employment contract with the doctoral student can be concluded by the organization only after the consent of the Croatian Science Foundation and the concluded Agreement on mutual rights and obligations between the Foundation, the head of the organization and the mentor.
Destination Australia Scholarship (Doctor Of Philosophy), Central Queensland University, Australia, about 9 hours ago
Destination Australia Scholarship (Doctor of Philosophy) Destination Australia is an Australian Government funded scholarship program designed to support a domestic student to study in regional Au...
Ph D Student In Mathematical Statistics, Stockholm University, Sweden, about 20 hours ago
the Department of Mathematics . Closing date: 23 April 2021. The Department of Mathematics at Stockholm University has with its long tradition of excellent research a prominent place in Scandinavi...
Industrial Phd In Passenger Behaviour, Terminal Design And Urban Surroundings For Attractive Public Transport, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 10 hours ago
The Copenhagen Metro Company and DTU are looking for excellent PhD applicants to help us analyse travel behaviour and public transport systems, particularly with the focus to design of stations an...
Ph D Position – Epibel: Epidemics And Inequalities In Belgium From The Plague To Covid 19: What Can We Learn About Societal Resilience?, University of Antwerp, Belgium, about 16 hours ago
Department: Department of History Regime Full-time We are looking for a post-doc researcher and a PhD-researcher for 4 years. Your research is part of the BELSPO BRAIN-BE 2.0 project EPIBEL (2020-...
Ph D Candidate In Composite Pipeline Integrity Management, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
This is NTNU At NTNU, creating knowledge for a better world is the vision that unites our 7 400 employees and 42 000 students. We are looking for dedicated employees to join us. You will find more...
Doctoral Student, Biochemistry And Molecular Medicine, University of Oulu, Findland, about 23 hours ago
The North changes the world – more sustainable, more intelligent, more humane. We, at the University of Oulu, work as part of the international science community to produce new scientific informat...