Prerequisites for Appointment to Assistant Position: In addition to the general conditions for employment, applicants must meet the requirements stipulated in Article 43 in the Scientific Activity and Higher Education Act and the following additional criteria:
- masters degree (graduate or integrated study of chemistry, research programme)
- the total average of the grades at the previous levels of study (undergraduate, graduate or integrated study) which provides for enrollment in doctoral studies ( inorganic and structural chemistry)
The candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- recognized excellence in study and research through relevant awards and specific achievements
- participation in scientific research, experience in the characterization of oxide glasses and glass-ceramics, published papers, personal presentations at scientific conferences
- the tendency for experimental work and the application of complex instrumental techniques
- active knowledge of written and spoken English
Applications should include: resume, appropriate diploma or certificate of completion of the study, a transcript of passed courses and GPA, e-mail contact of at least one person for a recommendation, and other evidence that the conditions and additional criteria are fulfilled. Appointment to an Assistant position is for a temporary period of 5 years, with a probationary period of 6 months. Doctoral students are required to enrol in doctoral study. If the assistant candidate has already been employed in a state-funded workplace, the employment will be based on the remaining five years.
Ph D Position In Molecular Modeling, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
About the position We have a vacancy for a PhD position in Molecular Modeling - "Rare events at the electronically exited state". Department of Chemistry has a vacancy for a PhD position. The appo...
Ph D Position In Advanced Mineral Processing, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, about 6 hours ago
About the position We have a vacancy for a PhD position at Department of Geoscience and Petroleum. This position will focus on the interaction of nanoparaticles (NPs) with conventional reagents an...
Doctoral Candidate To Computational Chemistry Research Group, Aalto University, Findland, about 19 hours ago
Aalto University is a community of bold thinkers where science and art meet technology and business. We are committed to identifying and solving grand societal challenges and building an innovativ...
Ph D Position, Deep Scale, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
This is NTNU At NTNU, creating knowledge for a better world is the vision that unites our 7 000 employees and 40 000 students. We are looking for dedicated employees to join us. About the position...
Ph D Position On Freshwater Microplastics, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
About the positions We have two vacant PhD positions at NTNU’s Department of Biology. The positions are affiliated to the LimnoPlast project: “Microplastics in Europe’s freshwater ecosystems: from...
Ph D Student, ETH, Switzerland, 6 days ago
Job Type / Workload Academic: Bachelor's-/Master's Thesis 100% Workload 0 weekly jours Industry Banking / Financial Institutions Functional Area Administration / Public Authorities Salary 0 / Entr...