Delivers courses related to: field of Natural sciences, Mathematics
1. Candidates must fulfil general requirements defined on: Law on Scientific Activity and Higher Education (Official Gazette no. 123/03, 198/03, 105/04, 174/04, 02/07, 46/07, 45/09, 63/11, 94/13, 139/13)
2. Candidates must fulfil specific requirements defined on:
3. Candidates must be proficient in Croatian language according to B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
All applicants must enclose with the application:
- CV with detailed information on educational, professional and scientific work
- evidence of eligibility for election to a title
- decision on a prior sellection to associate or teaching positions
- a list of publications and the selected papers relevant for the title
- certificate of the presence of works in the National University Library (if there are any)
- certificates of the lectures and classes held publicly, if there are any
- certified copies of a diploma (or original to be presented, at the request of the committee)
- certificate of the employers of the work experience in the profession
- copy of the Croatian certificate of citizenship
Report on educational, professional and scientific work, list of publications, papers and certificate on lectures and classes held publicly are to be submitted on a CD (pdf format only, papers in one pdf document or a special folder).
CV and a list of publications should be submitted in electronic form to the address: email@example.com , in accordance with the instructions on the Web page www.tvz.hr
Untimely and incomplete applications, i.e. applications without originals or certified copies and without the required documents and enclosed CDs will not be considered. The copies of the requested documents remain in the TVZ archives and are not returned to the applicants.
The procedure for the election or conclusion of an employment contract for candidates to be selected after the procedure is carried out (1 and 4 of this tender will be conducted after and with the consent of the competent Ministry or the approval of the Administrative Council).
The application must indicate the article of the tender and the job title to which the application refers. In case the applicant joins multiple articles of the competition, it is necessary to enclose the complete documentation for each article of the competition.
Applications with the documents are submitted only by registered post, within 30 days of the publication of the tender in the "Narodne Novine", at the address: University of Applied Sciences, Zagreb, Vrbik 8, with the indication: "For the tender".
Ph D Scholarships In Datafied Living, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 36 minutes ago
The Dept of Communication, Faculty of Humanities, University of Copenhagen invites applications for 2 PhD scholarships in Datafied Living. The scholarships are fully funded for 3 years and will be...
Junior Fellowship In The Liberal Arts , Southern University of Science and Technology of China ;, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
Location: Shenzhen - China Salary: ¥300,000 £34,245 converted salary* annual stipend Hours: Full Time Contract Type: Fixed-Term/Contract Placed on: 16th September 2020 Expires: 15th November 2020 ...
Ph D Student In Aquatic Ecotoxicology, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden, 6 days ago
Department of Wildlife, Fish, and Environmental Studies Department of Wildlife, Fish and Enviromental Studies, The Swedish University of agricultural sciences (SLU) and Department of Science and E...
Post Doc Position (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 2 hours ago
The Department Marine Geology of the Leibniz Institute for Baltic Sea Research Warnemünde (IOW) offers a full-time (40 hrs/week) PostDoc position (m/f/d) at the earliest convenience. Remuneration ...
Postdoctoral Position Specialising In The Study Of National Minorities In The Nordic Countries, In Terms Of Romani Studies , Uppsala University, Sweden, about 9 hours ago
Uppsala University is a comprehensive research-intensive university with a strong international standing. Our mission is to pursue top-quality research and education and to interact constructively...
Postdoc Position 2 Years, In Molecular Infection Biology (Proteomics Lipidomics) , Umeå University, Sweden, 6 days ago
The Department of Molecular Biology The department provides a vibrant interfaculty research environment and there is access to a wide range of state-of-the-art imaging, metabolomics, genomics and ...