Delivers courses related to Technical sciences, Electrical engineering
1. Candidates must fulfil general requirements defined on: Law on Scientific Activity and Higher Education (Official Gazette no. 123/03, 198/03, 105/04, 174/04, 02/07, 46/07, 45/09, 63/11, 94/13, 139/13)
2. Candidates must fulfil specific requirements defined on:
3. Candidates must be proficient in Croatian language according to B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Language
All applicants must enclose with the application:
- CV with detailed information on educational, professional and scientific work
- evidence of eligibility for election to a title
- decision on a prior sellection to associate or teaching positions
- a list of publications and the selected papers relevant for the title
- certificate of the presence of works in the National University Library (if there are any)
- certificates of the lectures and classes held publicly, if there are any
- certified copies of a diploma (or original to be presented, at the request of the committee)
- certificate of the employers of the work experience in the profession
- copy of the Croatian certificate of citizenship
Report on educational, professional and scientific work, list of publications, papers and certificate on lectures and classes held publicly are to be submitted on a CD (pdf format only, papers in one pdf document or a special folder).
CV and a list of publications should be submitted in electronic form to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org , in accordance with the instructions on the Web page www.tvz.hr
The application must indicate the article of the tender and the job title to which the application refers. In case the applicant joins multiple articles of the competition, it is necessary to enclose the complete documentation for each article of the competition.
Applications with the documents are submitted only by registered post, within 30 days of the publication of the tender in the "Narodne Novine", at the address: University of Applied Sciences, Zagreb, Vrbik 8, with the indication: "For the tender".
Postdoc Positions, Division of Science and Technology, China, about 12 hours ago
Postdoc Positions The Joint Mathematical Research Center of the Beijing Normal University and the BNU-HKBU United International College in Zhuhai, China invites applications for several two-year p...
Junior Fellowship In The Liberal Arts , Southern University of Science and Technology of China ;, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
Location: Shenzhen - China Salary: ¥300,000 £34,245 converted salary* annual stipend Hours: Full Time Contract Type: Fixed-Term/Contract Placed on: 16th September 2020 Expires: 15th November 2020 ...
Postdoc Position 2 Years, In Molecular Infection Biology (Proteomics Lipidomics) , Umeå University, Sweden, about 6 hours ago
The Department of Molecular Biology The department provides a vibrant interfaculty research environment and there is access to a wide range of state-of-the-art imaging, metabolomics, genomics and ...
Post Doc Position (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 21 hours ago
The Department Marine Geology of the Leibniz Institute for Baltic Sea Research Warnemünde (IOW) offers a full-time (40 hrs/week) PostDoc position (m/f/d) at the earliest convenience. Remuneration ...
Ad Astra Ph D Fellowship In East Asian/Asia Pacific History, 19th 21st Century , University College Dublin ;, Ireland, 8 days ago
The College of Arts and Humanities, University College Dublin, Ireland, is pleased to announce a generously funded Ph.D. studentship specializing in East Asian/Asia Pacific History, 19th -21 centu...
Amhsp With Clinical Academic Colleague Appointment Position For Physiatrist, Division Of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, University of Alberta, Canada, about 10 hours ago
Alberta Health Services in partnership with the University of Alberta, Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry, Department of Medicine, Division of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, invites applications...