The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Mrc 4 Year Studentship, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, about 22 hours ago
This Programme is targeted to applicants with a Physical Sciences, Mathematical or Computational Sciences background, interested in applying their training to stem cell biology. Physical Biology o...
Ph D Scholarship In Kidney Research, The University of Queensland, Australia, 9 days ago
Apply now Job no:501262 Area:Institute for Molecular Bioscience Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Dr Rosamon...
Ph D Scholarship In The Design Of Peptides As Novel Therapeutics, The University of Queensland, Australia, 1 day ago
Apply now Job no:501290 Area:Institute for Molecular Bioscience Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane PhD Schola...
The Merri Borton Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 9 days ago
Funding Body: A Gift from Ms Jane Borton Title: The Merri Borton Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A unique opportunity is available for an outsta...
Ph D Studentship: Single Molecule Imaging Of T Cell Triggering, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, about 22 hours ago
Applications are invited for a PhD studentship in the group led by Professor David Klenerman, in collaboration with Professor Simon Davis at Oxford, that exploits single molecule imaging to determ...
Ph D Studentship Statistical Methods For Assessing And Using Chromatin Structure And Accessibility To Understand Gene Regulation And Human Phenotypes, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, about 22 hours ago
MRC Biostatistics Unit, University of Cambridge (http://www.mrc-bsu.cam.ac.uk ) Sponsors: EPSRC and GSK (www.gsk.com ) Supervisor: Chris Wallace (MRC Biostatistics Unit, University of Cambridge) i...