Refine Your Search
- FAPESP - São Paulo Research Foundation
- University of Sao Paulo
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas
- Escola de Matemática Aplicada
- IPEN - Nuclear and Energetic Research Institute - Brazil
- Institute of Computing, University of Campinas
- Universidade de São Paulo
- University of Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Biomedical Sciences Institute
- Cosmic Rays and Chronology Departament
- Faculdade de Ciências Farmacêuticas de Ribeirão Preto - USP
- Fund for Citrus Protection - FUNDECITRUS
- Hospital das Clinicas da Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de São Paulo
- Institute of Technological Researches of São Paulo, IPT
- Instituto de Pesquisas Tecnológicas
- Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro
- Sao Carlos Institute of Chemistry
- São Carlos Institute of Physics - IFSC/USP
- University of Campinas
- University of Campinas
- University of São Paulo
- 12 more »
- « less
One Postdoctoral Research Fellow position is available at the University of São Paulo, Brazil at the Biomedical Sciences Institute (BSI), Microbiology Department at the city of São Paulo. The position is intended for a motivated PhD in Microbiology / Immunology / Molecular Biology / Protein...
Opportunities at the Energy Production and Innovation Center The EnergyProduction and Innovation Center (EPIC) has opened a call for applicants for fellowship opportunities funded by the São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP) in the area of Geological Reservoir Characterization. The EPIC is...
Assistant Professor Position Institute of Computing, University of Campinas (Unicamp), Brazil Applications open until September 12, 2019. Non-Portuguese speakers can opt to go through the selection process in English. More information (in Portuguese):...
We invite potential candidates interested in pursuing a MSc or PhD degree in the field of acoustics to apply for a position at the Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the University of Campinas (FEEC-Unicamp), in São Paulo State, Brazil. The application period is now open and ends...
The CeTICS is a Research, Innovation and Dissemination Center supported by the São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP) and hosted by the Butantan Institute in São Paulo, Brazil, whose goal is to study and understand the behavior of biological systems based on high-throughput data and their...
We invite potential candidates interested in pursuing a MSc or PhD degree in the field of acoustics to apply for a position at the Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the University of Campinas (FEEC-UNICAMP) in São Paulo State, Brazil. The application period is now open and ends...
Applications for a post-doctoral fellowship are invited for conducting fundamental and applied research at the Photonics Materials Lab of the São Paulo State University – UNESP’s Chemistry Institute located in Araraquara, Brazil. The post-doctoral research will be focused on the development of...
A post-doctoral position is available in the research project “Generation of induced pluripotent stem cells from epithelial cells in urine of individuals with Down syndrome,” supported by FAPESP and conducted at Instituto Israelita de Ensino e Pesquisa Hospital Albert Einstein, in São Paulo...
Institute for Technological Research – IPT, a public research institute linked to the Secretariat for Economic Development, Science, Technology and Innovation of the State of São Paulo, Brazil, is seeking a highly qualified, self-motivated postdoctoral researcher to join its Micromanufacturing...