• You will have your own dedicated research project studying pericyte physiology in the presence of comorbidities. You will work within a large an vibrant team that is specialized in HFpEF, in vascular biology, in mechanotransduction and in vascular development. You will therefore be exposed to a lot of different projects, research areas in vascular biology, and technologies.
• You will be responsible for administration and execution of the project. You are expected to have molecular biology skills (qPCR, Western blots, immunostaining), imaging skills (fluorescence and confocal imaging), cell culture and animal handling skills.
• The project will involve single cell RNA-Seq and therefore an interest or previous experience in genomics and bioinformatics is essential.
• The project will cardiac phenotyping in a mouse model. You will learn echocardiography, tail cuff measurements and other such techniques.
• You will be expected to present the work at conferences, lab meeting, and departmental meetings.
Ph D In Molecular Cell Biology (Ref 201891), University of Oslo, Norway, 25 days ago
The objective of the project is to characterize the molecular mechanisms involved in selective autophagy and their role in neurodegenerative disease. The project will involve a range of cell and m...
M Sc Student Position In The Laboratory Of Neurodegeneration, International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw, Poland, 30 days ago
The Laboratory of Neurodegeneration at the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IIMCB), Warsaw, headed by Prof. Jacek Kuźnicki, is seeking a Master’s student. You will join the p...
Postdoc Position In Biofabrication Enlight, University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht), Netherlands, 12 days ago
- You hold a PhD degree in biofabrication, synthetic biology, biomedical engineering, regenerative medicine or in a related area - Proven expertise in biomaterial-based (stem) cell 3D culture and ...
Ph D Candidate Tumor Immunology, Radboud University Medical Center (Radboudumc), Netherlands, 24 days ago
We are looking for two creative and motivated researchers with a master degree in biomedical sciences/ biology/biochemistry or equivalent. The first PhD candidate will characterize the organizatio...
Ph D Student Studying The Contribution Of Selective Autophagy In Regulating Metab, University Medical Centre Groningen (UMCG), Netherlands, 23 days ago
(Macro)autophagy is a conserved catabolic pathway that mediates lysosomal turnover of defective or excess intracellular structures, including protein complexes and organelles. The structures targe...
Ph D In Molecular Cell Biology (Ref 201815), University of Oslo, Norway, 25 days ago
The objective of the project is to characterize the cellular functions of BEACH-domain containing proteins (BDCPs) and to further understand the molecular mechanisms underlying their role in disea...