- Holds a European master degree in engineering technology, materials engineering, chemical engineering, chemistry or equivalent and ranks within the top 10% of his/her class
- Has a strong interest and knowledge in the field of functional material synthesis, material characterization, and physical chemistry of interfaces
- Has strong communication skills and is willing to present their research results at national and international conferences, and on social media, as well as writing research papers for publication in international peer-reviewed journals
- Is willing to help in teaching activities and co-supervision of undergraduate projects
- Is willing to write a PhD fellowship proposal
- Is flexible, has good time management skills and self-discipline, can work independently as well as in a team
- Has a creative, critical, analytical and innovative mindset
- Is very fluent in English both spoken and written
- Experience as a researcher or in industry is a plus
- Having authored or co-authored peer-reviewed publications is a plus
Ph D Stipend In Membrane Based Crystallization Technologies For Magnesium And Lithium Recovery From Desalination Brine, Aalborg University, Denmark, about 11 hours ago
PhD Stipend in Membrane-based crystallization technologies for Magnesium and Lithium recovery from desalination brine At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Chemistry and Bioscie...
Ph D Recyclable Polycarbonates By Dynamic Covalent Chemistry, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 2 hours ago
Irène Curie Fellowship No Department(s) Chemical Engineering and Chemistry Reference number V37.6468 Job description Are you passionate about making polymer materials more sustainable and really t...
Ph D Student Position In Thin Film Growth And Dynamic Processes In Thin Film Solar Cells (Msca Cofund Projects Prismas), Uppsala University, Sweden, about 14 hours ago
Published: 2023-03-03 Uppsala University is a comprehensive research-intensive university with a strong international standing. Our ultimate goal is to conduct education and research of the highe...
Ph D Position “In Situ Tem Observation Of Plasma Material Interaction”, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, 1 day ago
PhD position “In-situ TEM observation of plasma-material interaction” PhD position “In-situ TEM observation of plasma-material interaction” Published Deadline Location yesterday 30 Apr Enschede ...
Ph D Position “In Situ Tem Observation Of Plasma Material Interaction”, University of Twente, Netherlands, about 9 hours ago
Vacancies PhD position “In-situ TEM observation of plasma-material interaction” Key takeaways We are looking for a motivated and skilled PhD candidate who is willing to take the challenge to deve...
Ph D Position “Hollow Dna Based Hybrid Nanostructures For Optimized Optical Sensing”Ph D Individual Supervisor, DAAD, Germany, 12 days ago
Description A PhD position is available to work at the department Molecular Biophysics at Leipzig University under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Ralf Seidel on hollow DNA-based hybrid nanostructure...