- Holds a European master degree in engineering technology, materials engineering, chemical engineering, chemistry or equivalent and ranks within the top 10% of his/her class
- Has a strong interest and knowledge in the field of functional material synthesis, material characterization, and physical chemistry of interfaces
- Has strong communication skills and is willing to present their research results at national and international conferences, and on social media, as well as writing research papers for publication in international peer-reviewed journals
- Is willing to help in teaching activities and co-supervision of undergraduate projects
- Is willing to write a PhD fellowship proposal
- Is flexible, has good time management skills and self-discipline, can work independently as well as in a team
- Has a creative, critical, analytical and innovative mindset
- Is very fluent in English both spoken and written
- Experience as a researcher or in industry is a plus
- Having authored or co-authored peer-reviewed publications is a plus
Ph D Candidate Sustainability Assessment Of Regional Biobased Value Chains With A Focus On Circularity And Digitalization, Maastricht University, Netherlands, 20 days ago
PhD candidate Sustainability assessment of regional biobased value chains with a focus on circularity and digitalization PhD candidate Sustainability assessment of regional biobased value chains w...
Ph D Student In Online Battery Health Monitoring, Uppsala universitet, Sweden, 1 day ago
3 Jun 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company Uppsala universitet Department Uppsala University, Department of Chemistry - Ångström Laboratory Research Field Chemistry Researcher Profile First S...
Ph D Student In Wood Based Sustainable Electrochemical Devices With Forest Material Components, Linköping University, Sweden, 21 days ago
We have the power of over 40,000 students and co-workers. Students who provide hope for the future. Co-workers who contribute to Linköping University meeting the challenges of the day. Our fundame...
Ph D Scholarship In Metal Organic Nanostructure Engineering For Photonics Dtu Chemistry, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 25 days ago
Do you want to support the production of advanced, well-defined nanostructure-based materials? A 3-year PhD scholarship in Organic Chemistry and Photophysical studies is available starting from Ju...
Ph D Student Position In Chemistry In Industrial Chemistry , Umeå University, Sweden, about 3 hours ago
The Department of Chemistry is looking for a PhD student for a project on bio-based products from forest-industrial residual streams. Studies will include, e.g., fractionation and chemical analysi...
Ph D Student Department Of Chemistry, Ghent University, Belgium, 25 days ago
10 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company Ghent University Research Field Physics » Acoustics Chemistry » Analytical chemistry Physics » Applied physics Chemistry » Biochemistry Physics » B...