- You hold an MA in Linguistics and Literature or an MA in Western Literature, preferably with a major in Italian Literature (or a degree in Literary Studies or Comparative Literature), have a near-native competence in Italian and a good level of proficiency in English. Freshly graduated masters are also welcome to apply.
- You have a passion for research in literature.
- You are interested in Jewish literature, history and culture.
- You are driven, enthusiastic and keen to learn.
- You are able to work autonomously and flexibly, have good organisational skills and excellent communicative skills.
- You are prepared to draft project applications to attract additional funding.
Ph D Postion: Machine Learning For Nonlinear System Identification, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 8 hours ago
Department(s) Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.4099 Job description The drive to more power-efficient, light-weight and/or performant systems results in more and more nonl...
Ph D Student Entrepreneurial Orientation Of Cooperatives, KU Leuven, Belgium, 26 days ago
Benefits We offer full-time employment for one doctoral researcher. The appointment will be for 1 year, annually renewable up until 4 years. The candidate will enter the doctoral program of the Fa...
Ph D Candidate For Reaction Mechanism Research (40 Hours Per Week), Radboud University, Netherlands, about 15 hours ago
40 hours per week Maximum gross monthly salary: € 2,972 Faculty of Science Job level: Research University Degree Duration of the contract: 4 years Application deadline: 21 October 2019 We are look...
Ph D Candidate, Cardiovascular Genetics M/F, Vacancy Number 2019/0742, University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht), Netherlands, 6 days ago
As the successful candidate for this position, you should possess a Master’s degree in life sciences, epidemiology, statistics, mathematics, bioinformatics or a related field. Regardless of prior ...
Doctoral Fellow, Ghent University, Belgium, about 19 hours ago
Job description Background: Worldwide more than 1.5 billion people are infected with intestinal worms, the so-called soil-transmitted helminths (STHs). To reduce the morbidity caused by these worm...
Ph D Student, ETH, Switzerland, 14 days ago
Job Type / Workload Academic: Bachelor's-/Master's Thesis 100% Workload 0 weekly jours Industry Banking / Financial Institutions Functional Area Administration / Public Authorities Salary 0 / Entr...