- hold a master’s in engineering science, computer science or engineering technology or any other comparable study with a solid mathematical background,
- have a profound interest in uncertainty quantification, machine learning and numerical simulation,
- have a working experience with programming …,
- like to work in a multidisciplinary team of international researchers,
- have a creative and problem-solving mindset and take initiative to conduct cutting-edge research in close collaboration with industry,
- are fluent in English (both spoken and written) or is willing to improve their language skills.
Any prior experience in the application or development of CT metrology techniques and knowledge of German language are considered a strong plus.
Further,due to eligibility criteria of the European Commission, following rules have to be taken into account:
- The candidate must not have resided or carried out his/her main activity (studies etc.) in Germany for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to his/her recruitment. Short stays, such as holidays, compulsory national services (such as mandatory military service) and procedures for obtaining refugee status under the Geneva Convention are not counted.
- The ESR shall at the date of recruitment by the host organisation, be in the first four years (full time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree. The date is measured from the date when a researcher obtained the degree which would formally entitle him or her to embark on a doctorate, either in the country in which the degree was obtained or in the country in which the researcher is recruited, irrespective of whether or not a doctorate is or was ever envisaged.
Government Scholarships Programme Paraguay Becal Daad Master • Daad, DAAD, Germany, about 15 hours ago
Overview Eine Druckversion dieser Ausschreibung (PDF) steht Ihnen in den weiteren Registerkarten (z.B. „Bewerbungsvoraussetzungen“) zur Verfügung. A print version of this announcement (PDF) is ava...
Ph.D. Position In Data Driven Design Of Multi Functional Materials (M/W/D) , Technical University of Munich, Germany, about 3 hours ago
30.04.2021, Wissenschaftliches Personal A Ph.D. position is available on the development of novel computational methods and tools that will accelerate the design of multi-functional materials. Pro...
Ph D Position In Landscape Arhitecture, Especially Landscape Planning, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden, about 23 hours ago
Department or Urban and Rural Development The Department of Urban and Rural Development is located at the main campus of SLU in Uppsala. It has a unique profile with its four main divisions, Lan...
Ph D Position |Behavioural And Evolutionary Genomics, Max Planck Institute for Ornithology, Seewiesen, Germany, 26 days ago
Job Code: ORNI_w003 Job Offer from April 19, 2021 The Max Planck Institute for Ornithology (MPIO) in Seewiesen (located near Starnberg about 50 km from Munich) is an internationally renowned resea...
One Or More Ph D Stipends In Uncertainty Of Global Input Output Models For Climate Footprints (20 21020), Aalborg University, Denmark, about 20 hours ago
One or more PhD stipends in uncertainty of global input-output models for climate footprints (20-21020) At the Technical Faculty for IT and Design, Department of Planning, the Danish Centre for En...
Pd D Student Position (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, 1 day ago
The INM research group Bioprogrammable Materials is looking for an enthusiastic PhD Student (m/f/d) with a background in biomaterials or experimental biophysics with experience in handling bacter...