The Fulbright Program is sponsored by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the United States Department of State. The Fulbright Program awards approximately 6.000 new grants annually. Currently, the Fulbright Program operates in over 150 countries worldwide, including Belgium.
- The Fulbright Student Program offers fellowships to U.S. graduate students for study and research abroad. The Scholars Program sends U.S. academics abroad to lecture and/or conduct research in a wide variety of academic and professional ﬁelds.
- The Fulbright Senior Specialists program awards grants for a period of two-to-six weeks, designed to provide U.S. scholars and professionals opportunities to collaborate with professional counterparts at non-U.S. institutions of higher education, on curriculum and faculty development, institutional assessment and planning, and a variety of other activities.
- The New Century Scholars Program is a forum for international, interdisciplinary collaboration among the world’s outstanding research scholars and professionals. Annually, the Fulbright Program assembles approximately 30 leading minds to collaborate on issues of global signiﬁcance.
- The Fulbright Teacher and Administrator Exchange Program involves one-on-one exchanges of approximately 240 administrators and teachers from K-12 schools, community colleges, and four-year institutions. The program operates between the United States and more than 30 countries worldwide.
- The Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence Program enables U.S. colleges and universities to bring scholars and professionals from abroad to campus for a semester or an academic year, primarily to teach undergraduate courses. SIR grantees also assist in developing curricula and serve as a resource for faculty, students and the community.
How to apply?
Students, junior and senior academics and institutions in the U.S. can apply to one of the relevant Fulbright programmes for exchanges with or study/research visits at a Belgian university. Belgian students can apply for an exchange period at an American university.
For more information, contact:
Doctoral Student In Arts, Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium, Belgium, 25 days ago
The PhD project is part of the larger research programme, “BePAPER. Belgian [Avant-garde] Art on Paper in a European Context. 1918-1950”. This programme is funded by the Federal Public Programming...
Ph D Fellow In Materials Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 10 hours ago
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in materials chemistry commencing 01.09.2020 or as soon as possible thereafter. Description of...
Ph D Fellow In Field, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 10 hours ago
Department of Biology, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in Plant Molecula Biology commencing 01.09.2020 or as soon as possible thereafter. Description o...
One Ph D Fellowship In Carbohydrate Chemistry At The Department Of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 10 hours ago
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering aPhD scholarship in Carbohydrate Chemistry commencing in the period between 1st August 2020 and 1st September 20...
4 Year Ph D Fellowship In The Pioneering Practices Project, KU Leuven, Belgium, 9 days ago
Benefits We offer a fulltime (100%) PhD scholarship for 1 year (extendable up to 4 years in total after a positive evaluation). As a doctoral fellow, you will follow the doctoral programme in Arch...
Ph D Msca Itn Bio Inspired And Bionic Materials For Enhanced Photosynthesis (Beep), University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 22 days ago
Department of Biology, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Innovative Training Network on “Bio-inspired and Bionic Ma...