Department : Department of Computer Science
Regime : Full-time
The Department of Computer Science in the Faculty of Science is looking for a full-time (100%)
Doctoral scholarship holder in the field of Analysis and Verification of Cyper-Physical Systems
- You work actively on the preparation and defence of a PhD thesis in the field of Analysis and Verification of Cyber-Physical Systems.
- You publish scientific articles related to the research project.
- You carry out a limited number of teaching and research support tasks for the AnSyMo and CoSys labs.
- You hold a master’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or you will have obtained it by the time you start work.
- You can demonstrate excellent study results.
- Your teaching competences are in line with the University of Antwerp’s educational vision .
- Your research qualities are in line with the faculty and university research policies .
- You act with attention to quality, integrity, creativity and cooperation.
- You have good coding abilities in at least one high-level programming language.
What we offer
- We offer a doctoral scholarship for a period of 2 years. Following a positive evaluation, the scholarship can be renewed for another 2 years.
- The planned start date is January 1, 2021 or as soon as possible after that date.
- Your monthly scholarship amount is calculated according to the scholarship amounts for doctoral scholarship holders on the pay scales for contract research staff (Dutch: Bijzonder Academisch Personeel, BAP).
- You will do most of your work at the Middelheim and Groenenborger campuses in a dynamic and stimulating working environment.
- Find out more about working at the University of Antwerp here .
Want to apply?
- You can apply for this vacancy through the University of Antwerp’s online job application platform until 15 November 2020. Click on the 'Apply' button, complete the online application form and be sure to include the following attachments: a motivation letter, your academic CV and GitHub (or similar) project portfolio.
- The selection committee will review all of the applications as soon as possible after the application deadline. As soon as a decision has been made, we will inform you about the next steps in the selection procedure.
- If you have any questions about the online application form, please check the frequently asked questions or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the job itself, please contact Prof. Dr. G. A. Perez (tel. 032653904, email. email@example.com).
The University of Antwerp received the European Commission’s HR Excellence in Research Award for its HR policy. We are a sustainable, family-friendly organisation which invests in its employees’ growth. We encourage diversity and attach great importance to an inclusive working environment and equal opportunities, regardless of gender identity, disability, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or age. We encourage people from diverse backgrounds and with diverse characteristics to apply.Apply
Doctoral Student Biomedical Sciences, University of Antwerp, Belgium, 13 days ago
Department: Department of Veterinary Sciences Regime: Full-time The Faculty of Pharmaceutical, Biomedical and Veterinary Sciences is seeking to fill a full-time (100%) vacancy in the Department of...
Ph D Grant Holder Bibliometrics Of Social Sciences And Humanities, University of Antwerp, Belgium, 27 days ago
Department: Department of Sociology Regime: Full-time The Centre for Research & Development Monitoring (Expertisecentrum Onderzoek en Ontwikkelingsmonitoring, ECOOM) University of Antwerp is looki...
Doctoral Grant Alcohol Prevention In Young People In Belgium, University of Antwerp, Belgium, 3 days ago
Department: Epidemiology and Medical Statistics Regime: Full-time The Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences is seeking to fill a full-time (100%) position for a Doctoral Grant by the Chair Reini...
Doctoral Student, Translation Studies, University of Antwerp, Belgium, 3 days ago
Department: Department of Linguistics Regime: Full-time The Faculty of Arts is seeking to fill a full-time (100%) vacancy in the Department of Translators and Interpreters for a doctoral student i...
Ph D Student Electrocatalysis, University of Antwerp, Belgium, 27 days ago
Department : Chemistry/Biochemistry Regime: Full-time The Faculty of Applied Engineering is looking for a motivated full-time (100%) PhD student in the field of electrocatalysis to strengthen thei...
Grant Researcher Transport Economics..., University of Antwerp, Belgium, 27 days ago
Departement : Departement Transport en Ruimtelijke Economie Regime : Voltijds The Department of Transport and Regional Economics of the Faculty of Applied Economics is searching a full time grant ...