Refine Your Search
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Ghent University
- KU Leuven
- University of Antwerp
- Hasselt University
- Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
- Toyota Motor Europe
- Flanders Make
- Institute of Tropical Medicine (ITM)
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL)
- Université libre de Bruxelles
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)
- Academic Works
- University of Leuven
- Université de Liège (ULg)
- European Research Council
- HIVA-KU Leuven
- European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC)
- PREDICT Marie Sklodowska-Curie Initial Training Network
- Centre for European Policy Studies
- EUROPEAN RESEARCH COUNCIL (ERC)
- Eastman Chemical
- NUMECA Int
- UGent - Ghent University
- University of Antwerp (Visionlab)
- University of Liege
- University of Liege, Belgium
- Université de Mons (UMONS)
- All European Academies (ALLEA)
- Belgian Ceramic Research Centre
- CEFIC - European Chemical Industry Council
- CEPS - Centre for European Policy Studies
- CISTIM - Center for Innovation and Stimulation of Drug Discovery
- Center for Operations Research and Econometrics
- Consortium of European Taxonomic Facilities
- DistriNet Research Group
- IDF - International Diabetes Federation
- Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (a division of Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals)
- KU Leuven - Belgium
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania/Siemens Industry Software NV Leuven, Belgium or Brose GmbH Wurzburg, Germany
- Universite de liege - GIGA – Biomedical Research Center
- University of Liège
- University of Liège (ULg)
- University of Liège (ULiege)
- University of Liège - University Hospital of Liège
- University of Mons/ECRA Chair (UMONS, Belgium) / Université du Littoral-Côté d'Opale (ULCO, France)
- Université Catholique de Louvain
- Université catholique de Louvain
- Université de Liège
- Various locations in Europe
- be.h EOS consortium
- université catholique de Louvain
- université catholique de louvain
- 51 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Arts and Literature
- Sports and Recreation
- Earth Sciences
- 14 more »
- « less
(ref. BAP-2018-415) Laatst aangepast : 17/06/2018 The research program at the "Instituut voor Kern- en Stralingsfysica" is concentrated on experimental nuclear physics and solid-state physics using nuclear probes. The nuclear physics research focuses on the study of the strong and weak...
(ref. BAP-2018-421) Laatst aangepast : 17/06/2018 The research program at the "Instituut voor Kern- en Stralingsfysica" is concentrated on experimental nuclear physics and solid-state physics using nuclear probes. The nuclear physics research focuses on the study of the strong and weak...
Early-stage researchers (ESR) are those who are, at the time of recruitment by the host, in the first four years (full-time equivalent) of their research careers. This is measured from the date when they obtained the degree which formally entitles them to embark on a doctorate, either in the...
→ Apply until 03/07/2018 23:59 CEST → Faculty of Engineering and Architecture → Department EA07 - Telecommunications and information processing → AAP temporary appointment - 100% → Reference number: 201806/EA07/DA/020 ABOUT GHENT UNIVERSITY Ghent University is a world of its own....
In the context of the be.h — The H boson gateway to physics beyond Standard Model , 10 PhD positions have been opened last January see: http://inspirehep.net/record/1648054 https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/272010 As of today, several of the offered positions are still open. The available...
The CEPS unit on Global Governance, Regulation, Innovation and the Digital economy (GRID) explores, among other issues, policy and regulatory challenges in the areas of better regulation, and carries out evaluation of public policies, industrial policy and competitiveness-related reforms. Over...
Company details The Vrije Universiteit Brussel has been a leading player in the Flemish Higher Education landscape for 40 years. The University numbers 12.000 students and together with its hospital - UZ Brussel – employs more than 6.000 people. The Vrije Universiteit Brussel is the largest...
Subject : “Improving hydrological models by integrating roughness-related functional connectivity functions at the subgrid scale (ConSUM)” Research project summary Depending on its amplitude and orientation, surface roughness (random roughness, rills, gullies, oriented roughness, ditches) may...
This research project is in theframework of an international collaboration (nEDM Collaboration) of 12institutes that aims at probing the electric dipole moment of the neutron witha sensitivity of about 5 x 10-27 e.cm or better at the ultracoldneutron source of the Paul Scherrer Institute. You...
This research project is in theframework of an international collaboration (with Jagiellonian University atKrakow, the CEA-Saclay, the University of Kentucky, and the Los Alamos NationalLaboratory). The aim is to search for physics beyond the Standard Model andstudy matrix elements induced by...