In this position you are expected to write a dissertation in a stimulating environment using the university's infrastructure. You will hold your own lectures, tutor students and participate in administration. 50% of the working time is reserved for the thesis.
- Manage and carry through a doctoral thesis project in the field of Mathematics Education;
- Attend PhD courses;
- Write Scientific articles and own PhD Thesis in the field of Mathematics Education;
- Participate in research projects in the field of Mathematics Education Research conducted at the Area of Science, Geography, Computer Science and Mathematics Education at the Department of Subject-Specific Education, University of Innsbruck, Austria;
- Teach in the field of Mathematics Education (pre-service teacher education) and supervision of students;
- Administrative work for the department.
- The candidate should hold a Diploma or Master Degree in Mathematics Education;
- Good knowledge of German, if German is not the native language: C1;
- desired: the candidate should have good communication skills in both spoken and written English (C1);
- desired: diploma or master thesis in Mathematics Education;
- desired: school teaching and/or university teaching experience;
- desired: experience in statistics and data science;
- desired: additional qualifications relevant to the subject;
- the application must be accompanied by a dissertation exposé of 3-4 pages;
- ability to cooperate; creative problem-solving skills; ability to work in a team; teaching skills.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
The full, legally binding call for application (in German) including the salary can be found here:
The University of Innsbruck is committed to raising the quota of female employees and therefore explicitly welcomes applications from qualified female scientists. In the case of female underrepresentation women with equal qualifications will be given priority.
In accordance with Austrian disability laws qualified people with special requirements are expressly encouraged to apply for jobs. For more information please contact the trusted representative for scientists with a disability at the University of Innsbruck, Dr. Adolf Sandbichler.
Ph D Student Positions (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 11 hours ago
The Leibniz Institute for Tropospheric Research is part of the Leibniz Association and an internationally renowned institute in the field of aerosol and cloud research. In the Atmospheric Chemistr...
Ph D Position (F/M/D): Ai Based Analysis Of Construction Drawings To Automate Project Data Management In Complex Construction Projects (Draw On) , Technical University of Munich, Germany, about 11 hours ago
10.01.2022, Wissenschaftliches Personal The Chair of Computational Modeling and Simulation (CMS) at Technical University Munich invites applications for the position of a Research Assistant (m/f/d...
Doctoral Researcher (F/M/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 11 hours ago
The Leibniz Institute for Natural Product Research and Infection Biology – Hans Knöll Institute (Leibniz-HKI, www.leibniz-hki.de ) investigates the pathobiology of human-pathogenic fungi and ident...
Ph D Studentships: Deterministic Entangled Photon Sources Built Using Semiconductor Quantum Dot Molecules , Technical University of Munich, Germany, about 11 hours ago
13.01.2022, Wissenschaftliches Personal The chair for Semiconductor Nanostructures and Quantum Systems (SNQS) at the Walter Schottky Institut (WSI - Prof. Dr. J. J. Finley) is looking for a doctor...
Ph D Position In Machine Learning With Linear Operators , Technical University of Munich, Germany, about 11 hours ago
11.01.2022, Wissenschaftliches Personal We are looking for two motivated researchers with a mathematics or informatics background, to work on machine learning and linear operator theory. Their pro...
Post Doctoral Position In In Utero Neuroimaging And Fetal Cogntion , University of Zurich, Switzerland, about 1 hour ago
Department of Psychology, Neurolinguistics Post-Doctoral Position in In Utero Neuroimaging and Fetal Cogntion 80-100 % The neurolinguistics group in the department of psychology investigates the ne...