- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: email@example.com
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 14 days ago
Apply now Job no:500980 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 23 days ago
Apply now Job no:500951 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...
Research Fellow In Hydraulic Modelling, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
View All Vacancies Are you an ambitious and independent researcher looking for your next challenge? Do you have a background in hydrology, hydraulics and geomorphology? Do you want to further your...
Post Doctoral Research Fellow Economic Geography, Central Michigan University, United States, about 14 hours ago
Position Information Position Title Post Doctoral Research Fellow - Economic Geography College/Unit College of Science and Engineering Home Department Department of Geography and Environmental Stu...
Postdoctoral Research Assoc, New England HERC, United States, 5 days ago
Northeastern University Postdoctoral Research Assoc Requisition Number: STFR003948 Division/College: College of Engineering Location: Boston Main Campus Full-time/Part-time: Full Time Responsibili...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, The University of Queensland, Australia, 27 days ago
Advanced Water Management Centre The Advanced Water Management Centre (AWMC) is an international centre of excellence in innovative water technology, treatment and management. With over 100 resear...