The Vietnam International Education Development (VIED) under the Ministry of Education and Training (MoET) and the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) are collaborating to provide high quality research education and training to qualified students from Vietnam to UTS. UTS will offer successful candidates a joint scholarship each year to students from Vietnam who have received the VIED Scholarship.
More information is available at the VIED website.
Value and duration
The joint scholarship benefits will include: Tuition fees, living allowance as stipulated by APA, and a return airfare to Sydney.
Who is eligible?
For essential eligibility criteria, please visit the VIED website.
To meet additional eligibility criteria for UTS, an applicant must:
- Have received the VIED scholarship from Vietnam;
- Have met UTS academic and English language requirements for admission;
- Be an overseas student as defined in the Higher Education Support Act 2003;
- Be commencing full-time enrolment in a HDR at UTS
- Not hold a research qualification regarded by the UTS to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctoral degree;
- Not have held an AusAID scholarship within the two years prior to commencing the scholarship; and
- Not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Australian Government makes a substantial contribution; and
- Not previously have received an IPRS or UTS IRS for a Research Doctoral degree.
- Be citizens of Vietnam
- Have received an unconditional offer of admission to the UTS PhD program
- Intend to pursue a PhD in one of the priority academic research identified by VIED and/or within the research strengths of UTS.
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed. Full details on how to apply through VIED will be made available here during the application period.
For further information contact
UTS International Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531
VIED Website: www.vied.vn
Back to list
Tce Acc Postgraduate Scholarship In Novel Noncoding Rna Based Therapy For Adrenocortical Cancer, University of Sydney, Australia, 3 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: TCE ACC Postgraduate Scholarship in Novel Noncoding RNA-based therapy for adrenocortical cancer Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Rese...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Oculomotor Physiology, University of Sydney, Australia, about 21 hours ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Oculomotor Physiology Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A unique opportunity is avai...
The Rallings Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 3 days ago
Funding Body: Gift from Mrs Brenda Rallings Title: The Rallings Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A unique opportunity is available for an outstan...
The Rallings Supplementary Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, about 21 hours ago
Funding Body: Mrs Brenda Rallings Title: The Rallings Supplementary Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A unique opportunity is available for an out...
Cricket Scholarship, Massey University, New Zealand, 5 days ago
Back to results Closing date: to be announced The Massey University Cricket Scholarships are offered annually to active cricketers who are seeking education at Massey University and intend to stud...
Sydney Campbell Diploma Scholarship, Massey University, New Zealand, 14 days ago
Closing date: to be announced The Sydney Campbell Scholarships are provided under the Will of the late Mr Sydney Campbell, Riverside Farm, Masterton, and are tenable at Massey University. 1.There ...