The Insight Group is sponsoring up to 5 (five) Honours Publication Scholarships within Griffith Health in 2013, in recognition of high quality research conducted by our honours students and to support honours students to write up their dissertation for publication.
Each of the IGHPS Scholarships has a base value of $1,000 and will be paid in three instalments following the successful candidate providing evidence to the Dean (Research), Griffith Health:
- Instalment 1 - $200 paid to the student on commencement of the 'write up' process (email from supervisor is sufficient).
- Instalment 2 - $200 paid to the student on submission of the manuscript to an international refereed journal.
- Instalment 3 - $600 on acceptance of the manuscript or submission of a revised manuscript to an international refereed journal, whichever comes first, within 1 year of the award of the scholarship.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
||$1000||Payments paid in three installments
Number of scholarships available
Up to five scholarships are available.
- The Insight Group
The Dean (Research) will require evidence to be submitted with the application that:
- The dissertation has been assessed as an Honours 1 (First Class) or equivalent, or Honours II (Second Class) or equivalent.
- The mark awarded to the dissertation.
- Evidence of applying for/admission into a PhD candidature with Griffith Health.
- The Publication is based on the student's thesis.
- The Honours student and supervisor/s enter into a written agreement regarding authorship and IP rights.
The student's capacity to undertake research and deliver, as demonstrated by his/her academic record, will also be considered by the Dean.
How to apply
To apply for the The Insight Group Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- The Insight Group Scholarship application form (PDF 69k)
Applications close on Monday 11 February 2013.
Ph D Scholarship In Drinking Water Treatment Optimisation, University of South Australia, Australia, about 10 hours ago
About this scholarship The Project: The overall aim of this ARC Linkage project is to develop a number of data-driven predictive models, predominantly based on remotely collected sensors data, to ...
Mitsui Matsushima Australia Japanese Studies Award Ugca1360, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 01/08/2017 Closing Date 01/01/2018 For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $5,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year ...
The Turner Ph D Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: The Turner PhD Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A unique scholarship opportunity is available for a...
Neville A Whiffen Memorial Award Puce1002, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students, Second year students, Third year and above, Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 10/08/2017 Closing Date See b...
Domestic Ph D Stipend Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, about 23 hours ago
The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) is offering a number of stipend (living allowance) scholarships for domestic students studying, or commencing the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in 2018. Ap...
International Ph D Fees Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, about 23 hours ago
The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) is offering a number of International PhD Fee Scholarships for international students studying, or commencing the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) program in ...