- The Deafness Forum Scholarships
- Deafness Forum provides educational scholarships to facilitate the participation of people who are Deaf or people who have a hearing impairment in post secondary education. Each Year Deafness Forum provides these scholarships to:
- Provide financial assistance to Deaf and hearing impaired people to enhance their participation in further education
- Increase the number of Deaf and hearing impaired students in further education
- And in particular to increase education opportunities for Deaf and hearing impaired students from the indigenous community, regional communities and non-English speaking backgrounds.
- Payment type
- Tuition Fee Scholarship and Ancillary Costs
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
- See Conditions
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Candidates In The Field Of Linguistics (Specialization: Sign Languages), Leiden University, Netherlands, 4 days ago
Faculty of Humanities, Leiden University Centre for Linguistics has a vacancy for Two PhD Candidates in the field of linguistics (specialization: sign languages) (1.0 fte) Vacancy number: 17-387 T...
Ph D Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 1 day ago
Apply now Job no:501314 Area:Faculty of Medicine Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Brisbane The Faculty of Medicine is a ...
Ph D Scholarship In Kidney Research, The University of Queensland, Australia, 10 days ago
Apply now Job no:501262 Area:Institute for Molecular Bioscience Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Dr Rosamon...
Ph D Position Plant Ecophysiology (1,0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 14 hours ago
PhD position Plant Ecophysiology (1,0 fte) Functie The successful applicant will work as a PhD student on an NWO-funded project investigating flooding recovery mechanisms in Arabidopsis thaliana. ...
Ph D Scholarship At The Department Of Economics, University Of Copenhagen (Ucph). Behavioral Responses To Health Innovations And The Consequences For Socioeconomic Outcomes., University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 9 hours ago
Applications are invited for a PhD scholarship at the Department of Economics, UCPH, in connection with the project “Behavioral Responses to Health innovations and the Consequences for Socioeconom...
Ph D Candidate In Lubrication And Wear Of Osteochondral Implants, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 12 hours ago
The Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) has the following vacancy: PhD candidate in Lubrication and Wear of Osteochondral Implants Departments Department of Biomedical Engineering Reference ...