- $90,220 - $101,090 pa (HEW 7)
- Full time, 12 month fixed term contract, Joondalup Campus
- Open to candidates with the relevant work rights
$90,220 - $101,090 (HEW 7)
FULL TIME, 12 MONTHS FIXED TERM
As Team Leader, Future Student Enquiries you will be in a hands-on people focused role. Day to day you will be responsible for leading, developing & motivating a fantastic team of up to 15 staff members to thrive in our high performing, values based and student first Communications Centre environment.
Our Future Student Enquiries team handles enquiries through a broad variety of channels including Inbound/outbound calls, emails, chats & social media. These include brand new course enquiries, pathways, admission requirements and much more.
What you’ll do:
- Provide support, coaching and mentoring to your team, working with them to meet their team and individual targets
- Aligned with our University Strategy, drive growth targets in our key student segments. Focus on conversation and pipeline management
- Be responsible for the onboarding, Leadership and development of your team members
- Drive a Continuous Improvement culture across the team and wider department. Emphasizing process efficiencies and customer experience enhancements.
- Live and breathe the Leadership Principles, inspiring your team to be their best every day
- Be a shining example to everyone around you and be an ambassador for Edith Cowan University
- Balance an Omni-channel environment and drive your team to deliver exceptional service through these channels.
- Previous experience in a people leadership role (at least 2 years)
- Proven results in leading a team in a sales capacity, influencing outcomes and achieving targets.
- The demonstrated ability to coach, lead, & provide feedback
- Track record of working to & driving an uplift in key performance indicators
- Great ability to balance resources in line with priorities
- A clear commitment to driving a student first culture
- A belief in staff engagement & development being an absolute focus
- Previous experience working with Salesforce or equivalent CRM.
- Strong ability to create relationships with key stakeholders
- Background of continuous improvement & driving efficiency
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry, Courage and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full time, ongoing position attracts remuneration of $90,220 - $101,090 (HEW 7) plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our website Employment Opportunities.
Interested applicants are welcome to call Matt Harvey on 0466 927 420 for more information.
How to Apply
Please upload your CV along with a statement (maximum 1 page) addressing the Key Criteria above with reference to the capabilities in the Position Description.
Applications close on June 6th 2022 at 11:30pm AWST.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE THE RELEVANT WORKING RIGHTS TO FILL THE POSITION.
ECU is a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address underrepresentation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Position Description Opens in new window
Hdr Scholarship 2022 Food Agility Crc 3 Ps: Pig Welfare, Production Decision Support And Pork Provenance In Supply Chains (Machine Learning), Curtin University, Australia, 6 days ago
Status: Open Applications open: 23/08/2022 Applications close: 14/10/2022 View printable version [.pdf] About this scholarship Description/Applicant information Xsights is searching for an outsta...
Hdr Scholarship 2022 Food Agility Crc 3 Ps: Pig Welfare, Production Decision Support And Pork Provenance In Supply Chains (Consumer Perceptions), Curtin University, Australia, about 21 hours ago
Status: Open Applications open: 23/08/2022 Applications close: 14/10/2022 View printable version [.pdf] About this scholarship Description/Applicant information We are searching for an outstanding...
2023 Rtp Round Identification And Characterisation Of Pathogenicity Genes Of Ascochyta Blight Of Chickpea, Curtin University, Australia, 21 days ago
Status: Closed Applications open: 8/07/2022 Applications close: 18/08/2022 View printable version [.pdf] About this scholarship Description/Applicant information "The world’s population is estimat...
2023 New Colombo Plan (Ncp) Scholarship Expression Of Interest (Reopened), Curtin University, Australia, 21 days ago
Status: Closed Applications open: 28/06/2022 Applications close: 3/07/2022 View printable version [.pdf] About this scholarship Description/Applicant information Disclaimer Information - This scho...
2023 Semester 1 Curtin Alumni Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia, 2 days ago
Status: Open Applications open: 13/09/2022 Applications close: 27/02/2023 View printable version [.pdf] About this scholarship Description/Applicant information The Alumni Scholarship will provide...
Hdr Scholarship 2023 Future Of Work Institute Ph D Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia, 6 days ago
Status: Open Applications open: 2/09/2022 Applications close: 30/10/2022 View printable version [.pdf] About this scholarship Description/Applicant information The Future of Work Institute PhD Sch...