- Based in Campus Central located at the Magill campus
- Full-time, fixed term contract until late 2021
- Salary range: $64,166 - $72,321 per annum (plus superannuation)
About the Role
You will act as the first point of contact for student queries within a team environment and be responsible for providing quality customer service and administration services to a range of internal and external stakeholders within the scope of established policies and procedures.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research, and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world, and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous, and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
- Be the first point of reference for students, staff, alumni and members of the public
- Identify and meet internal/external customer needs through building effective relationships
- Undertake a range of administrative activities
- Active involvement in Academic Unit/University initiatives
- Assist in reviewing the onboarding and induction processes for Student Service Advisers and Team Leaders
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within a customer focussed role
- A can-do, solutions-focused approach to supporting students and staff
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to apply policies and procedures in response to queries
- A commitment to teamwork and personal and professional development
- Experience with Microsoft Office and administration and information systems (experience with PeopleSoft, CRM, POS or similar is desirable)
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary negotiated under the Enterprise bargaining agreement
- Generous superannuation contributions of up to 17%
- Staff study support
- Various on-site services available at our campuses which may include on-site gym membership
CultureAs a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA .
Applicants are required to upload a cover letter and resume only. Please address your cover letter to Georgie Hart, Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number 2547.
Applications close: 11:30 pm Sunday 18 October 2020
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
CLICK HERE to access a copy of the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Grant Funded Researcher A Australian School Of Petroleum And Energy Resources, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 11 hours ago
Job no:504760 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences, Level A (Level A) $88,286 to $94,588 per annum plus an employer ...
Grant Funded Researcher (A) Adelaide Rural Clinical School, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 11 hours ago
Job no:504648 Work type:Fixed term - Part-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Health & Medical Sciences, Level A (Level A) $70,346 to $94,588 per annum, pro-rata plus an employer contributi...
Ph D Studentship: Sodium Ion Capacitors For High Power Energy Storage , Coventry University ;, Australia, 5 days ago
Global efforts to mitigate and limit the impact of climate change and to move to an environmentally sustainable future necessitate the development of new and improved energy storage technologies. ...
Dst Scholarship For Commencing Students, Flinders University, Australia, about 21 hours ago
Opening Date: 18-12-2020 Closing Date: 10-03-2021 Flinders University will be releasing details shortly for a new scholarship for students commencing the Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electr...
Dst Scholarship For Continuing Students, Flinders University, Australia, about 21 hours ago
Opening Date: 18-12-2020 Closing Date: 19-02-2021 Flinders University will be releasing details shortly for a new scholarship for students enrolling in the second or subsequent year of the Bachel...