- Based in Student Academic Services at the Mount Gambier campus
- Full-time, fixed term contract until 1 June 2022
- Commencement Salary: $65,766 per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
About the Role
Based at the Mount Gambier campus, you will act as the first point of contact for student queries within a team environment and be responsible for providing quality customer service and administration services to a range of internal and external stakeholders within the scope of established policies and procedures.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
The Student and Academic Services (SAS) provides senior leadership in student and academic administration in a distributed service environment. It is responsible for the development and maintenance of policy, information systems and procedural frameworks. The Unit coordinates and provides quality assurance for a number of University functions including student admissions, enrolments, examinations, graduations, student finance and scholarships.
- Assist the Team Leader with the onboarding and induction processes
- Act as a first point of reference for, and manage student administration enquiries
- Offer high quality customer service, with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- You will demonstrate the ability to apply and interpret policies and procedures, coupled with strong organisational ability and initiative to ensure that students and staff always receive consistent, solution-focused service
Essential Skills and Experience
- Appropriate qualifications at certificate or diploma level or demonstrated equivalent skills
- Proven ability to provide high quality, responsive customer service
- Strong interpersonal, conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in prioritising to meet deadlines, often with competing demands
- Commitment to teamwork and the maintenance of a supportive work environment
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- Employee assistance and development programs
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA . The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Eleanor Onorato, Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number 3370.
Applications close: 11.30pm Monday 27 September 2021
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
Pursuant to the Child Safety (Prohibited Persons) Act 2016 (the Act) and the Child Safety (Prohibited Persons) Regulations 2019 (the Regulations), this position has been deemed prescribed. This role will require the successful candidate to hold a current Working with Children Check.
Click here to view the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Grant Funded Researcher (B/C) Centre For Augmented Reasoning, University of Adelaide, Australia, 1 day ago
Job no:506134 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences, Level B, Level C (Level B) $100,933 to $104,624 or (Level C) $12...
Grant Funded Researcher (A), School Of Animal And Veterinary Science, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Job no:506270 Work type:Fixed term - Part-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Sciences, Level A (Level A) $86,409 to $89,610 per annum (pro rata) plus an employer contribution of up to 17% ...
Grant Funded Researcher, Bioinformatics (Level A & Level B) Adelaide Centre For Epigenetics, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Job no:506205 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Health & Medical Sciences, Level A, Level B (Level A) $89,610 to $96,007 per annum and (Level B) $100,933 to $1...
Grant Funded Researcher (A) Continuous Collaborative Learning, University of Adelaide, Australia, 1 day ago
Job no:506224 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences, Level A (Level A) $89,610 per annum plus an employer contributio...
Grant Funded Researcher (A) Planning & Scheduling, University of Adelaide, Australia, 1 day ago
Job no:506225 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences, Level A (Level A) $89,610 per annum plus an employer contributio...