- Open to current UniSA employees or people of Australian Aboriginal heritage
- Full-time, fixed term contract from February 2021 to February 2022, based in UniSA Online at the City West campus
- Salary range: $64,166 - $72,321 per annum (plus superannuation)
About the Role
Reporting to the Team Leader: Student Recruitment and Support, you will be a key point of contact for the online student cohort to support the successful completion of their studies. You will proactively foster engagement and retention by assisting queries and requests related to enrolment, study support, student wellbeing, and administration.
- Build relationships with your dedicated cohort of students, to assist their successful transition into study
- Deliver high quality support and customer service through resolution of issues on students’ behalf
- Accurately record student data using our Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) and other relevant systems
- Work collaboratively with staff across UniSA Online and contribute to an ongoing culture of excellent customer service
- Develop and maintain relationships with key University areas, including Campus Central, Finance and the Student Engagement Unit
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience in a customer service role, providing information to a range of customers
- Excellent communication skills and a professional phone manner
- High level empathy, excellent relationship building ability, and collaborative teamwork approach
- Sound organisational skills, problem-solving ability, and ability to prioritise competing demands
- Ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures
UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary negotiated under the Enterprise bargaining agreement
- Employee assistance and development programs
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- A variety of leave arrangements
How to Apply
The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Jade Windsor, Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at email@example.com using job reference number 2625.
Applications close: 11.30pm Thursday 3 December 2020
This position is a flexible ordinary hours appointment, which requires ordinary hours to be worked on a rostered shift arrangement that includes performing work both within and outside the span of ordinary hours as specified in the University of South Australia Enterprise Agreement 2019 and its successor enterprise agreements. A flexibility loading will be paid at the appropriate rate for all ordinary hours worked outside of the span of ordinary hours as specified in the Enterprise Agreement.
Pursuant to the Child Safety (Prohibited Persons) Act 2016 (the Act) and the Child Safety (Prohibited Persons) Regulations 2019 (the Regulations), this position has been deemed prescribed. This role will require the successful candidate to hold a current Working with Children Check.
To be eligible to apply for internal positions, you must either be of Australian Aboriginal heritage, or a current UniSA continuing, fixed-term or casual staff member at the time the position is advertised and have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
CLICK HERE to access a copy of the position description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Hayley Fehring Rural Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, about 20 hours ago
Opening Date: 19-01-2021 Closing Date: 10-03-2021 DESCRIPTION A generous donation from the Fehring family and Flinders Living has enabled the establishment of the Hayley Fehring Rural Scholarship....
Legal Scholarships 2021, Flinders University, Australia, about 20 hours ago
Opening Date: 13-01-2021 Closing Date: 30-04-2021 Legal Scholarship 2021 Are you currently studying a Bachelor of Laws at University and you are in or heading into your final year? We are committe...
Casual Professional Register – Office Of Student Recruitment, Flinders University, Australia, about 10 hours ago
About Flinders Our bold vision, captured in our Strategic Plan: Making a Difference: The 2025 Agenda, is to be internationally recognised as a world leader in research, an innovator in contemporar...