The Faculty of Business and Law is offering eligible students a South Asia Business and Law Scholarship valued up to AU$12500. Students from Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka who are looking to commence a full time undergraduate or postgraduate Business or Law program in 2020 are encouraged to take up this opportunity.
Scholarships will be automatically awarded to students from the above countries who have received an offer to study in an eligible program and who will commence studying with University of Newcastle in 2020.
Both trimester and semester programs are included. Eligible programs are:
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Combined Innovation & Entrepreneurship programs with Business, Laws (Honours) or Commerce
- Combined Business programs with Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Laws (Honours) or Commerce
- Combined Commerce programs with Business, Innovation & Entrepreneurship or Laws (Honours)
- Juris Doctor
- MBA (Global)
- MBA/Master of Applied Finance
- MBA/Master of Human Resource Management
- MBA/Master of International Business
- Master of Dispute Resolution
- Master of Environmental Law
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MBA/Master of Marketing
- Master of Professional Accounting/MBA
- MBA (Global)/MSC (Data Analytics)
- Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
MBA (Global) dual degrees with partner universities
- MBA (Global)/ Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) - Montclair State University, New Jersey
- MBA (Global)/ Master of Fashion and Luxury Management - LUISS Business School, Rome
- MBA Global/Master in Management Technology - LUISS Business School, Rome.
For more information on this scholarship, please review the full Terms and Conditions .
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be commencing in an eligible program with the Faculty of Business and Law, University of Newcastle.
- Be an international full-fee paying student from Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Pakistan, or Sri Lanka.
- Be enrolled full-time.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
The number of scholarships available is indicative only. The Faculty of Business and Law will aim to support all students who are eligible for this scholarship.
The scholarship provide $2,500 per term of full time study in an eligible program, for up to four terms. These may be paid each semester or trimester, depending on the program, to a total value of $10,000 for a two year program and $5,000 for a one year program.
Students who achieve a Distinction average across their studies will receive and additional $2,500 merit based scholarship in their final term of study.
No application is required for this scholarship.
Faculty of Business and Law
Mr Nimay Kalyani
Faculty of Business and Law
Level 7, Newspace (X) Building
Phone: (02) 4921 7317