Sir John Monash Scholarships for Excellence
This scholarship is offered to the 10 highest-achieving international students studying Australian Year 12 or International Baccalaureate in Australia. If you have an ATAR of 98.00+ or equivalent, you will be automatically considered for this scholarship when you apply for a Monash undergraduate degree through VTAC.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to $40,000
10 per year
Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours) and Master of Pharmacy
Being a scholarship recipient for excellence has boosted my confidence as I study towards being a hospital pharmacist. I no longer need to sacrifice study time to work, and am in better condition to focus on my studies. Knowing that I’m backed by others through this scholarship is my motivation to do well and thrive in my course.
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Current Year 12 or International Baccalaureate in Australia
- Intending to enrol in an undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study), up to a maximum of four years.
- An invitation to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional activities
- 10 scholarships available per year
- Based on academic achievement and offered to the highest-achieving students.
- ATAR of 98.00+ or equivalent
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 or above each semester.
- You must remain enrolled as an international student.
How to apply
- No application is required.
- All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship can be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page .
Regional Benefits Program, La Trobe University, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Amount $5000 up to $5000 Opening date 15/06/2022 Closing date 06/03/2023 Status Open Amount conditions An ATAR of 80 - 94.95 will guarantee you an automatic scholarship of $2000 annually*. An ATAR...
Destination Australia Scholarships Domestic Students, La Trobe University, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Amount $15000 per annum for up to two years Opening date 20/06/2022 Closing date 17/07/2022 Status Open Amount conditions The recipient cannot hold any other scholarship. Who is it for? Future und...
Project Officer, Admissions, RMIT University, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Overview: Full-time, Fixed Term position until June 2023 Salary Level HEW 6 + 17% Superannuation and Flexible Working Arrangements Based at the Melbourne CBD campus, but may be required to work an...
Graduate Research Scholarships Research Training Program (Rtp) Scholarship And La Trobe Graduate Research Scholarships (Ltgrs), La Trobe University, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Amount $32500 Opening date 30/05/2022 Closing date 31/07/2022 Status Open Who is it for? Future graduate researchers, Future PhD candidates, Graduate researchers, Australian Citizen, International...
Ve Senior Services Officer, RMIT University, Australia, 12 days ago
Overview: Full-time, Fixed Term position until December 2022 Salary Level HEW 6 + 17% Superannuation and Flexible Working Arrangements Based at the Melbourne CBD campus, but may be required to wor...
Graduate Research Officer, University of Melbourne, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Job no: 0056290 Location: Parkville Role type: Full time; Continuing Faculty:Faculty of Engineering and IT Salary: UOM 5 – $76,886 – $88,312 p.a. plus 17% super Founded in 1853, the University of ...