- Leukaemia Foundation Scholarships - Honours, PhD and Postdoctoral
The Leukaemia Foundation's 'Vision to Cure' is actively realised in our National Research Program (NRP). The NRP seeks to foster innovative research into the causes, diagnosis and treatment of blood cancers like leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders. The program includes grants-in-aid to provide seed funding for novel research projects, whilst our fellowships and scholarships program aims to encourage talented young scientists, medical graduates and researchers to pursue a career in basic, applied or translational research to find cures and better ways to care for patients and families living with haematological malignancies.
We will consider funding applications in all fields of research which will improve outcomes for people with blood cancers and related disorders.
- Clinical Trial Grant
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PhD Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships (Clinical)
- New Investigators Grant (WA)
- Honours Year Scholarship (WA)
- Career Establishment Grant (NSW/ACT)
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- See Conditions.
- Click on Further information links for eligibility and closing dates.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Fellow Muschen Lab, City of Hope, United States, 8 days ago
Requisition ID: 10368 Job Title: Postdoctoral scientist, Müschen Laboratory Department of Systems Biology, Beckman Research Institute Our group is interested in comparative analyses of normal lym...
Postdoctoral Fellow Wang Lab, City of Hope, United States, 8 days ago
Requisition ID: 9622 Job Title: Postdoctoral Fellow - Diabetes and Obesity Research - Wang lab Position Summary and Key Responsibilities A Postdoctoral Fellow position is available in the labora...
Research Fellow, The University of Queensland, Australia, 1 day ago
School of Chemical Engineering The School of Chemical Engineering is an international leader in the chemical engineering field and has an excellent reputation, built over many decades at The Unive...
Research Fellow, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 23 hours ago
Apply now Job no:501324 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Academic Research Level B1 ($92,142.74 - $109,419.20) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia...
Postdoctoral Studies In Genomics (Scholarship), Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 22 days ago
The Department is organized in 10 divisions: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric Surgery, Neuropediatrics, Pediatric Oncology, Neonatology, Reproductive Endoc...
Synthetic Inorganic Chemistry Postdoc, Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States, about 1 hour ago
Job Title Synthetic Inorganic Chemistry Postdoc Location Los Alamos, NM, US Organization Name C-IIAC/Inorganic Isotope & Actinide Chem What You Will Do The Inorganic, Isotope and Actinide Chemistr...