- L T Thean Medical Research Scholarship [F51359]
- The family of the late Mr L. T. Thean, having donated a sum of money to the University of Western Australia for the purpose of establishing a scholarship in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders, a fund is established to award scholarships in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences. The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate and encourage students to pursue research in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders at The University of Western Australia.The Scholarship is valued at $50,00 per annum for Medical Graduates, and $33,000 per annum for Science Graduates.Available in the 2014 Main Australian Postgraduate Award Round.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia; and
- currently enrolled or intending to enrol at this University
- To be eligible for consideration, a student must hold a degree from this University or another recognised university, normally of a standard equivalent to at least a second class honours division A from this University.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to undertake full-time research in a field related to haematology or blood related disorders.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
- Opening Soon
Ph D Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 15 days ago
Apply now Job no:501115 Area:Faculty of Medicine Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Herston UQ CENTRE FOR CLINICAL RESEARC...
Lambert Initiative For Cannabinoid Therapeutics Supplementary Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia, about 1 hour ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Lambert Initiative for Cannabinoid Therapeutics Supplementary Scholarships Research Areas: Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate R...
Ph D Scholarship In Biopharmaceutical Discovery And Advanced Manufacturing Project 1, The University of Queensland, Australia, 4 days ago
The Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology PhD Scholarships in Biopharmaceutical Discovery and Advanced Manufacturing: Isolation and characterisation of novel antibodies agains...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 6 days ago
Apply now Job no:501085 Area:Institute for Social Science Research Salary (FTE):UQ Scholarship (APA Rate)NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Brisbane, ...
Tce Acc Postgraduate Scholarship In Novel Noncoding Rna Based Therapy For Adrenocortical Cancer, University of Sydney, Australia, 1 day ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: TCE ACC Postgraduate Scholarship in Novel Noncoding RNA-based therapy for adrenocortical cancer Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Rese...
Ph D Scholarships In Bioprocessing Project 2, The University of Queensland, Australia, 6 days ago
Apply now Job no:501161 Area:Aust Institute for Bioengineering & Nanotechnology Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia PhD Scholarships in Bioproce...