The Karen Halley Grant was established to support female postgraduate coursework and research students in the Department of Sociology, Criminology and Gender Studies at the University of Adelaide. The grant will provide assistance with education and living costs for one semester.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be undertaking a postgraduate coursework or postgraduate research program in the Department of Sociology, Criminology and Gender Studies
- Be an Australian Citizen or a permanent resident of Australia
- Be enrolled on a full time basis
- Demonstrate you are in financial need*
- Be a female student
* Applicants must demonstrate financial need and provide supporting documentary evidence at the time of application, e.g. details of income tested Commonwealth income support payment, such as Youth Allowance, Austudy, ABSTUDY benefits, or other details of their financial circumstances.
* Evidence of Tertiary Access Payment (TAP) application or approval does not demonstrate financial need.
Selection of the successful candidate will be made according to:
- Financial need
- Answers to questions on the application form
- You must meet all of the above listed criteria to be eligible to apply
- The grant will assist with education and living costs
- The Scholarship must be taken up in the year in which it is offered
- Students receiving other University of Adelaide Scholarships may apply for this Scholarship
Head, Scholarship And Fees, University of Sydney, Australia, 6 days ago
Full time, fixed term opportunity until 30th April 2025 Excellent opportunity to provide operational management to the Scholarships and Fees teams Competitive salary package on offer including 17%...